• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Am I the only one who feels angry/sad of being the last choice? People seem to only talk to me when there's nobody else to talk. No matter if it's IRL on on the internet, when there's more people around I always get forgotten. Maybe even wanting to be the most important person to someone is just another proof that I'm an asshole that deserves nobodies friendship.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, WOODESITY, StillWaiting and 7 others
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
I'm not even the last choice. Hardly anyone cares to talk to me at all

Reactions: WOODESITY, agreement and AnnihilatedAnna
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I'm always thinking that people don't like me, they just let me be around and pretend to care about me sometimes to fool me.

Reactions: WOODESITY and Koal
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
It hurts because I only get to see my friend for one hour a week, but she'd rather spend it messaging people on her phone that she can talk to basically whenever because it's on her phone.

But of course I'm not going to ask if we could ever message eachother. I just can't convince myself that she'd ever want to so I could have the courage to reach out like that.

Reactions: WOODESITY and Alchemist
ayanonikki

ayanonikki

Apr 7, 2019
i always feel this way... i get this embarrassing sense of hope irl or online that somebody is taking a liking to me and i build up the idea in my head, until i find them in another situation and they choose to talk to someone else instead, and they will give that pitiful smile towards me or the insignificant small talk. it makes you wonder what you were to that person at the point when you thought they had taken a liking to you.

i think with all the people in this world though it's ridiculous to believe there is no one you'll find a true connection with. i've met people who have felt they deserve no love because they have always been knocked down by being used by people or just being their last choice, but I've found myself in so much admiration of these people, that they could hate themselves so much despite so many amazing things about them.

disappointment and rejection hurts, a lot, but you will certainly find someone who will choose you as their first choice, if you search for the right person in the right place. it'll take time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, WOODESITY, coileanbeag and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
i always feel this way... i get this embarrassing sense of hope irl or online that somebody is taking a liking to me and i build up the idea in my head, until i find them in another situation and they choose to talk to someone else instead, and they will give that pitiful smile towards me or the insignificant small talk. it makes you wonder what you were to that person at the point when you thought they had taken a liking to you.

i think with all the people in this world though it's ridiculous to believe there is no one you'll find a true connection with. i've met people who have felt they deserve no love because they have always been knocked down by being used by people or just being their last choice, but I've found myself in so much admiration of these people, that they could hate themselves so much despite so many amazing things about them.

disappointment and rejection hurts, a lot, but you will certainly find someone who will choose you as their first choice, if you search for the right person in the right place. it'll take time.
I get what you mean, but after looking for 32 years of failures there's no other choice to accept that person doesn't exist. There's a number of disappointments and backstabbings one can endure before giving up entirely.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, WOODESITY and ayanonikki
ayanonikki

ayanonikki

Apr 7, 2019
I get what you mean, but after looking for 32 years of failures there's no other choice to accept that person doesn't exist. There's a number of disappointments and backstabbings one can endure before giving up entirely.
i get it completely. however, whenever i visit these kind of posts i always try to look at them with the idea that the op is looking for some sort of change or is tired of the way things are. i think it's better to lay out the positives rather than jumping straight to the negatives, which can have a much more permanent effect. i know it's difficult to find the energy within you when you feel like the tank has been emptied entirely. it's hard to see any other direction until it is given to you and something changes in your life. maybe i am too hopeful because i haven't experienced much life yet, but i also feel I can be quite the person to jump to a catastrophic and pessimistic mindset, so i understand what you are saying also. i hope you find your way, whatever it may be.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
i get it completely. however, whenever i visit these kind of posts i always try to look at them with the idea that the op is looking for some sort of change or is tired of the way things are. i think it's better to lay out the positives rather than jumping straight to the negatives, which can have a much more permanent effect. i know it's difficult to find the energy within you when you feel like the tank has been emptied entirely. it's hard to see any other direction until it is given to you and something changes in your life. maybe i am too hopeful because i haven't experienced much life yet, but i also feel I can be quite the person to jump to a catastrophic and pessimistic mindset, so i understand what you are saying also. i hope you find your way, whatever it may be.
I think if we all are here is because we know what kind of change we want. I had a similar outlook 9 years ago when things were a bit better, then I was thrown again into reality. But for now my only hope is leaving this world one way or another.

Reactions: ayanonikki