BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I've got two empty glasses poised for an SN mixture with water, packs of Buccastem and propranalol... Goddamn it's tempting. I'm not gonna do it tonight or nothing but I think that not doing it asap is pretty much a dumb response to the horror show that is my life - and especially the horror show that has been my life during spring/summer '22 - a life that has been something that I (and I alone) have had to bear.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 1000winds, Eternally Dottie, lionetta12 and 4 others
katagiri83

katagiri83

Like tears in rain
Jan 4, 2022
That is a lot of stress and sadness for you in the last several months it seems. The absurdities in life… right? Sometimes all one can do is one step or one crawl at a time. If that makes any sense.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Eternally Dottie
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
I've got two empty glasses poised for an SN mixture with water, packs of Buccastem and propranalol... Goddamn it's tempting. I'm not gonna do it tonight or nothing but I think that not doing it asap is pretty much a dumb response to the horror show that is my life - and especially the horror show that has been my life during spring/summer '22 - a life that has been something that I (and I alone) have had to bear.
I'm around x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least you have the option of a way to exit for when the time is right, I know that for many it can be a relief not feeling so trapped in this world. I'm sorry that you have suffered so much, none of us here should have to endure such misery. Life really is so horrible. I wish you the best.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Sick of it all