• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Maybeunlucky

Feb 16, 2024
Hey there!

Im a new guy here struggling with contagious incureable disease for many years which is making my life quite miserable lately.
It has been a great desire for me to deal with this to know that I have a turn off button that seems safe and wont just cause me more harm. Enough about me.

Maybe its a weird thing to say but this forum seems great, I have the view that life should always be a choice.
Dignitas havent given me a clear no or anything but I know that going through them will require a long process with lots of paperwork only to possibly be denied.

Ive researched what they use not so much because that they use it but more so because its what the peaceful pill seems to recommend.

Finding up to date info on where exactly to get this in Peru seems difficult and what to say. I would like to know something about that, especially in Lima. Also if people know other spots in South America to get good Nembuthal, I would like to know that also.

Reactions: hiAbbey