• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How long does it take to arrive does anyone know.also the same question for SN.

Reactions: Comatose11
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Average is about a month but it depends on what country you live in. Have no idea about SN, sorry.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Comatose11 and Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I was hoping to find another thread by you since the other one was sealed. Something about the medication I am on seems to make me have a lot of dreams and last night I had a dream that I met two other people from this site who had also seen your post and we all wished you peace not sure if it was completed.
Sounds really weird now reading it back sorry so I hope it hasn't come across wrong somehow.

With regards to nembutal I think I have seen some people say it can range 6 weeks but I have no first hand knowledge.

Reactions: Comatose11