Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I weigh 219 pounds. Is two bottles (12g) enough? Or will I need three bottles (18g)? The cost of three bottles is very high, so I'm debating whether or not I can get away with two.

• Hugs
Reactions: martha and Final Escape
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Two bottles. You will die with this at that weight. One of the biggest risks with Nembutal is purging it out. Three bottles amplifies this risk unnecessarily without the additional guarantee of an expedited death.

Keep is simple.

Reactions: Asacschrader33, Ἡγησίας, Final Escape and 8 others
S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
I have 3 bottles and 240lbs should I just take 2?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Final Escape and Lifeisatrap
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I have 3 bottles and 240lbs should I just take 2?
If you already optained 3 then I would go through with it. Try to drink them all. The more, the better.

Reactions: Final Escape and Lifeisatrap
S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
Yeah that's what I thought. Dignitas uses 15g and that's for frail old people.

Reactions: Final Escape, Lifeisatrap and Deleted member 1768
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I'm worried that 12g will take a long time to die while 18g should be fairly quick.

Reactions: Final Escape and Lifeisatrap
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I would say that anyone over 200lbs would require more than two bottles. That's what A recommended at least, when I told him I weigh 190 even. You don't have to drink the entire third bottle either, you could only drink half of it or a quarter even, to achieve the perfect dose according to your weight. I think the perfect gauge would be as simple as 1 bottle, per 100lbs. With the exception of being a young and healthy 100lb person, you'd probably want to shoot for 1.5 bottles at least. Anyway an example of this would be if you weigh 250lbs, 2.5 bottles would be your approximate dose.

Also keep in mind that N is processed by the body the same way alcohol is, and body fat percentage comes into play. A 200lb person of solid muscle and no body fat would certainly require a higher dose than a 200lb person with say 20% body fat, since body fat does not absorb alcohol. In essence that means you would have a higher concentration of alcohol (BAC) in the water spaces/tissues of your body.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Only Me Here and Halo13
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
A funny irony, I have BDD and an eating disorder and always felt if I could be 4 stone lighter, this part of my life would be better - I've never been able to do it. From what people are saying above, I'd have to lose 4 stone just to be able die with N. Life is an odd one!!!!
How quick are you expecting N to act? Is it a literal drifting into unconsciousness pleasantly and simply dying?

Reactions: Final Escape
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I think you could kill a horse with 3 bottles of N. A is just good sales man.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ricky1@@, Vidar33, Final Escape and 6 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I think you could kill a horse with 3 bottles of N. A is just good sales man.
So true, hahaha. When I told him I weigh 190, he was like yup, you definitely need three bottles!

Reactions: Ricky1@@, Vidar33 and Final Escape
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
So true, hahaha. When I told him I weigh 190, he was like yup, you definitely need three bottles!

I understand the silliness of my comment, but does that not making ordering from them even sadder. In the state of mind we are in, people still want to take advantage...

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, Ricky1@@, Final Escape and 1 other person
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
He sent me that third bottle like, yeah dont worry you will pay :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Vidar33, Ruffian, Final Escape and 1 other person
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
So two is enough or should I order three?

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I am using 3. But only because I wanna die so bad.
I presume there is more chance of puking, so its kind of like double edged sword.

Last edited:
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I am using 3. But only because I wanna die so bad.
I presume there is more chance of puking, so its kind of like double edged sword.
Just use 2. Dont risk it.

Reactions: Vidar33, Final Escape and Taylor
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Would 1 bottle be sufficient for someone weighing 102 pounds?

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I cant say yes for sure since im not a euthanasia expert, but id bet alot of money itd kill you quite quickly and peacefully

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
No, you're only 19 and healthy. You'd want at least 1.5 - 2 bottles. A's recommendation is 2 bottles for someone who weighs 132 to 176lbs.
So two is enough or should I order three?
As I stated above, A's cutoff for two bottles is 176lbs or so. I would order a third bottle and use the remaining amount needed from that.

Last edited:
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I just don't wanan run the risk of puking. That would be a catastrophe

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
The PPeH says that 1 bottle is technically enough to kill you, but there's a small chance that you could end up in a prolonged coma for up to 24-hrs before death, which by then you could be found. It would be best to get 2 bottles, to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Final Escape, Alec and Deadgirl
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I just couldn't see how 12g of n couldn't kill you even if you weigh 219...that's such a huge overdose
And 200ml is much easier to chug than 300ml

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I just couldn't see how 12g of n couldn't kill you even if you weigh 219...that's such a huge overdose
And 200ml is much easier to chug than 300ml
Right, I'm not saying you have to drink the entire third bottle, that would most definitely be overkill. Think of it like drinking two bottles, and then 1/4 of the third bottle.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Right on

Reactions: Final Escape and Taylor
C

CelebrateWithMe

May 3, 2019
Could someone share with any reliable and precise source of how to calculate N lethal dose? I am sure it depends on weight, health, age, sex, muscle and fat percentage. Of course, always I may take more than I need, but I feel more comfortable only when I be able to count ideal dose (no more, no less) for my case.

Reactions: Marz
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I have ordered 3 just in case one gets broken but I will drink 2. I am 85kg

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I weigh 48 kg. I will need to lose more weigh then. I can only get one bottle. I also need to figure out how tf to get antiemetics as well.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
It would just be a nightmare to drink two and then survive.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Nembutal works differently for people, depending on their physical health. It doesn't matter if you take two or three bottles, as long as you can ensure not to be found for several hours. You will only survive this if you're found by someone else. If you give Nembutal enough time to do its work, you will die.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Honigwaffel, Deadgirl and 1 other person
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Is there any chance of being alive while dying, or does Nembutal ensure that you are unconscious?

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'm so poor I'll drink just one bottle even though I'm 140lbs. Wish me luck bros.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ricky1@@