• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Girll

Girll

Jul 26, 2018
Is there anyone out there who has bought from the deep web? If you can buy pure cyanide then you can buy N. I found that the risk are as equal or if done carefully then a bit less. The dark markets try to rely on dependability , if were to be ripped off , this would be called selective scamming. It's why some sellers have some bad ratings....either that or the risk of legalities. Do your research.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
What is the best source for N

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and tearsinrain
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It is clearly the best way. There are zero failed attempts using this method, even unintentional accidents. Where can I find this barbiturate, I relentlessly ask myself..? I have an idea. I may have become determined. I have not lost hope, I just have a new hope now..
I am determined to find out how to get it, seems like best hope

Reactions: Girll and tearsinrain
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Ordering from the PPH handbook has too many risk, rather buy from a US seller on the web
U find one let me know

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and tearsinrain
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Is there anyone out there who has bought from the deep web? If you can buy pure cyanide then you can buy N. I found that the risk are as equal or if done carefully then a bit less. The dark markets try to rely on dependability , if were to be ripped off , this would be called selective scamming. It's why some sellers have some bad ratings....either that or the risk of legalities. Do your research.
Have you figured out how to get N yet

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
A

alex hus

Jul 31, 2018
"these days" are literally a sliver of time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_bias

Other than the $500 or so cost, I had precisely 0 issues with receiving mine --in original bottles. I'm in the U.S. It arrived like any other typical package. Depressed individuals can actually have a pessimism bias by assigning weight to an event which is just another typical event to the eyes of reality
Can you tell me your provider? Wow, would be of great help

Reactions: Girll and lv-gras
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Can you tell me your provider? Wow, would be of great help

"Alejandro" --the name that the team goes by. Look in the resources section of this site "Peaceful Pill Handbook, Nembutal sections"

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Tiburcio
AngeloftheMorning

AngeloftheMorning

Aug 8, 2018
Where can I find this barbiturate, I relentlessly ask myself..? I have an idea.

Hey! Let me know if you need a practical, hands on guide to purchasing safely and anonymously. You'll need to be familiar with VPN's, encrypted email and such but it's really not hard. Two bottles will cost around $550 in USD. I've ordered twice with no issue. <3 (If anyone messages me with N questions, I won't answer them unless they have protonmail, just a heads up!)

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It is clearly the best way. There are zero failed attempts using this method, even unintentional accidents. Where can I find this barbiturate, I relentlessly ask myself..? I have an idea. I may have become determined. I have not lost hope, I just have a new hope now..

There are pleanty of ways with no chance of failure. N is great becuase there is much less SI and it's relativly comfortable. (Other than the terrible taste.) N will for sure kill you aslong as there is not rapid medical intervention. Depending on the dosage you take you can be saved hours later.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Tiburcio and lv-gras
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
question: are you supposed to chug an entire bottle? the people in the dignitas video can barely go through a thimbleful without choking on it

Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
question: are you supposed to chug an entire bottle? the people in the dignitas video can barely go through a thimbleful without choking on it
They drink 50ml - we need to drink 200ml

tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
There are pleanty of ways with no chance of failure. N is great becuase there is much less SI and it's relativly comfortable. (Other than the terrible taste.) N will for sure kill you aslong as there is not rapid medical intervention. Depending on the dosage you take you can be saved hours later.
What does "SI" mean?

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018

Anecdote... It's not nearly as difficult as you're portraying it

Reactions: Tiburcio
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
haha fuck that

You do realize that if you do not die via barbiturates (or nitrogen asphyxiation at the least), you're going to die of something far more unpleasant. this follows from two premises: (1) your death is inevitable (2) death is always experienced first-hand; you die in the present

When your death arrives, your subjective sense of time breaks down: the future no longer makes any meaningful sense, and the past amounts to a vast collection of snapshots

"Is the flow of time something real, or might our sense of time passing be just an illusion that hides the fact that what is real is only a vast collection of memories?" --Lee Smolin

While Smolin's statement may be debatable during the interim of the world line of any given human, it becomes an a posteriori truth when one arrives at their final specious present.

"Forrest (2004) argues that although there exists a past, it is lifeless and inactive. Consciousness, as well as the flow of time, is not active within the past and can only occur at the boundary of the block universe in which the present exists."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortality_salience
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specious_present
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_line#World_lines_in_literature

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, Darkdreamer001 and skitliv
A

alex hus

Jul 31, 2018
Hey! Let me know if you need a practical, hands on guide to purchasing safely and anonymously. You'll need to be familiar with VPN's, encrypted email and such but it's really not hard. Two bottles will cost around $550 in USD. I've ordered twice with no issue. <3 (If anyone messages me with N questions, I won't answer them unless they have protonmail, just a heads up!)
Signing up for Protonmail hope we can get in touch