Girll

Girll

Jul 26, 2018
It is clearly the best way. There are zero failed attempts using this method, even unintentional accidents. Where can I find this barbiturate, I relentlessly ask myself..? I have an idea. I may have become determined. I have not lost hope, I just have a new hope now..

Reactions: fakesadguy23, Darkdreamer001, shadow11 and 2 others
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

May 2018 version of PPeh. Chapter 18 I think.

Reactions: Comatose11, Strumgewehr, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
We'll, there are no failed attempts in the European euthanasia clinics, but you can be sure once they give you the potion they will ensure your death.

Reactions: Final Escape and Tiburcio
PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
Pretty sure my order is not going to make it, plan b ready to go

PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
Wow... that many orders fucking up in the post?
Not sure your meaning but it's always a risk. Anyway, give another couple weeks to be certain it's not coming (stopped in mex city). Then plan b

PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
I think it's a case where this isn't really that successful of an option anymore sad to say

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
All things being equal this would be the perfect way. But with price gouging, criminal importation charges, the risks of the dark web, sellers diluting the product or sending fake product or none at all, this method has too many drawbacks these days.

Reactions: tearsinrain and Girll
Girll

Girll

Jul 26, 2018
yeah unless you go there yourself, I don't see a point buying from Mex. At least the deep internet you can find ratings.. . .hmm

Reactions: Final Escape and Mari
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
All things being equal this would be the perfect way. But with price gouging, criminal importation charges, the risks of the dark web, sellers diluting the product or sending fake product or none at all, this method has too many drawbacks these days.

"these days" are literally a sliver of time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_bias

Other than the $500 or so cost, I had precisely 0 issues with receiving mine --in original bottles. I'm in the U.S. It arrived like any other typical package. Depressed individuals can actually have a pessimism bias by assigning weight to an event which is just another typical event to the eyes of reality

Reactions: Wrennie, Strumgewehr, Final Escape and 4 others
P

peacfulexit

Jul 30, 2018
"these days" are literally a sliver of time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_bias

Other than the $500 or so cost, I had precisely 0 issues with receiving mine --in original bottles. I'm in the U.S. It arrived like any other typical package. Depressed individuals can actually have a pessimism bias by assigning weight to an event which is just another typical event to the eyes of reality

Did you order from the guy in the PPH handbook?

Reactions: Girll
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Where can you find Nembutal?

PPeh May 2018, I think the suppliers emails are in chapter 18 https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: Girll
PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
Just wondering if plan A came thru? I hope your plan b is as somewhat peaceful

Unfortunately, A said it's probably intercepted as it's been three weeks in same spot.

Plan B is CO by formic/sulphuric-already have everything to make it happen just giving it another week for Plan A to come through, but doubt it.

Reactions: Final Escape and Girll
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Unfortunately, A said it's probably intercepted as it's been three weeks in same spot.

Plan B is CO by formic/sulphuric-already have everything to make it happen just giving it another week for Plan A to come through, but doubt it.
Where did you buy the sulphuric acid from ?

Girll

Girll

Jul 26, 2018

Do you think you were ripped off? :[

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm rethinking gas and wanting Nembutal lol!

Reactions: tearsinrain, BrokenSoul and saffron
BrokenSoul

BrokenSoul

Jul 30, 2018
I'm rethinking gas and wanting Nembutal lol!
I would love Nembutal, however, I would never be able to afford it. Any rich people out there want to buy some for Me? *laughs*

Reactions: Strumgewehr, shadow11 and Fenrirsend
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
I would love Nembutal, however, I would never be able to afford it. Any rich people out there want to buy some for Me? *laughs*
Yes me to please...call it a last good karma boost or what have you.

Reactions: BrokenSoul
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
What made you change your mind about the gas?
It's a sure thing once u drink that potion unless it's been diluted and u are not getting the real deal from the seller I guess. No turning back once u down that.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I haven't changed my mind on gas, but if I had easy access to real Nembutal I might pick that one over the gas.

Reactions: tearsinrain and ScaredOfLife
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Slightly worrisome though that I'm hearing parcels stopped in their tracks or not getting through pus Mexico now has a new government and may crack down on the distribution of N you never know

Reactions: tearsinrain, Darkdreamer001, DarkTear and 1 other person