• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Inb4drama

Jul 12, 2018
When reading through comments I sometimes come across mentions of cases where people survived a nembutal overdose. Do you know of any such cases? How do you know of it? Did it fail because of early discovery?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I've been lurking on the Google S forum for years. I've also read similar reports. But they're always dismissed by the community. It's as if people are so eager for a sure-fire way that any news that it didn't work for others must be labeled false. Ironically, all the back-and-forth bickering can frighten away many of us. I want the end to be slightly pleasurable. Life's been enough of a hell for me. I just want to feel something good going out. Hence my apprehension over the extremely bad taste of N & the need to take enough antiemetics to keep the vile liquid down.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I've been lurking on the Google S forum for years. I've also read similar reports. But they're always dismissed by the community. It's as if people are so eager for a sure-fire way that any news that it didn't work for others must be labeled false. Ironically, all the back-and-forth bickering can frighten away many of us. I want the end to be slightly pleasurable. Life's been enough of a hell for me. I just want to feel something good going out. Hence my apprehension over the extremely bad taste of N & the need to take enough antiemetics to keep the vile liquid down.
Well first of all the antiemetics aren't just because it tastes really bad I think, it's because ingesting enough of any medication to kill you is likely to induce vomiting. If there are real failures (I'm not using N so haven't looked far into it) then the info is better obtained anywhere outside of the suicide groups. I genuinely feel there are a lot of people out there that like to troll suicidal people and will relish in making them unsure, and with the usenet suicide groups being so rampant with trolls in particular I wouldn't trust most things you read there.

I'd look for evidence elsewhere to be sure, good luck...

Reactions: tearsinrain