• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

helpmecatchthebus

Jul 14, 2024
How do I get nembutal in Tijuana?

Reactions: Silent.Tears and davidtorez
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
You won't, it's a dead brand. Go find a poor vet and offer to bribe them out your ass for some sodium pentobarbital, see if you get lucky.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
You won't, it's a dead brand. Go find a poor vet and offer to bribe them out your ass for some sodium pentobarbital, see if you get lucky.
Is it really? Isn't there any way at all?

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Brand Nembutal is dead. Halatal is what youblooking for. It is brand name of Sodium Pentobarbital. I think in Mexico is named Halatal same as in Peru.

• Love
Reactions: catnowmeowmeow and Silent.Tears
lilac-moonbeam

lilac-moonbeam

it/she
Jul 16, 2024
The closest that can be found to Nembutal is Halatal. It would likely be harder to obtain it in Tijuana/MX compared to Peru.
Online listings are likely scams.

For more info on Halatal / PENTOBARBITAL SÓDICO :
If searching for it, avoid brands marking it as Halatal KT or Halatal X, as these are different from Halatal, usually manufactured by CorpMontana or Sedalpharma. Halatal KT and Halatal X are closer to tranquilizers / ketamine.
Recently, it has been found in Peru in Lima and Cusco. However, the use of Sodium Pentobarbital for ctb has been known by many, which leads to shop owners commonly refusing to sell it, especially to tourists/foreigners.
More info on its availability, dosage, and use can be found in the most recent PPh. Usually, its advised that at least 10g are needed.
The taste has been compared to vodka.

Here are some threads about attempts at finding it in Peru :

Last edited:
A

Anyabuklitz

Dec 24, 2023
Hi, is there anybody here?
I wonder why go to Peru and not Mexico if Peru has fewer stores according to the PPH?