• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My preference method so far was fentanyl but I read a lot about nembutal here. Can someone elaborate me on the differences?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
They are different types of drugs.

Pentobarbital (Nembutal) is a barbiturate. Fentanyl is an opiate. They both cause death through respiratory depression.

The book Dignified Dying, written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, recommends the best drug overdose options as barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Thanks, that helps a lot. I'v been looking for an alternative to fentanyl because the market I wanted to buy some from recently banned all sale of that drug. And that's a shame because they sold small quantities for a good price. Other places I've looked at sell it in much larger quantities to a higher price.

Last edited:
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I've got fentanyl off the streets but I can't say how much is in there, because it's cut with other things..I don't know, I keep looking at my stash and not knowing if it's enough or not. If it was pure fent I'd go with that. Also in street heroin it can have concentrated areas of fent, and I don't know if my bag has a lethal
amount.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've got fentanyl off the streets but I can't say how much is in there, because it's cut with other things..I don't know, I keep looking at my stash and not knowing if it's enough or not. If it was pure fent I'd go with that. Also in street heroin it can have concentrated areas of fent, and I don't know if my bag has a lethal
amount.

Yeah, that's the problem with street opiates. Without testing it, you don't know for sure how much you have. There was a guy on 8chan who snorted 50 mg of "fentanyl" and lived.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hm I see. So it's not really reliable when it comes to cbt.

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I can't efen ctb with drugs Bc my brain is completely fried from years of abuse.

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I think it might be good to score some transdermal fentanyl patches from someone like a patient who has recently had back surgery. The one friend I know in this situation was subjected to urinalysis regularly to ensure that she was using the meds and they were not being diverted, though.

Once you have the patches it should be pretty easy to apply enough for a lethal overdose and perhaps there is a useful method to extract the interesting substance from the patches for administration via another route.
I can't efen ctb with drugs Bc my brain is completely fried from years of abuse.
Your experiences do not change the laws of biochemistry... even if your body has worked up tolerance to toxic substances it just means you will need more of it to do the job.