Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
Not considering any other methods for this thread, these are my top two choices, Nembutal or Beachy Head jump (400ft +). Obviously N would be the most comfortable of all deaths, but between the two, which do you guys think is the most SURE death and why? Help me/others decide!

Reactions: GoneGirlXIV, lv-gras and Tiburcio
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Nembutal. Why? Think!

This is for death by train suicide, but applies to jumping as well:
"In the section Most lethal methods of suicide, the study quoted an expected average time to death by this method of 17 minutes. As long as consciousness is lost quickly, the death should be relatively painless, but if consciousness is not lost, it could be an agonising method."

17 minutes! Can you imagine choking on your blood for 17 minutes? That's an eternity.

Now look at these statistics for Nembutal:

Time To Death Number of
people/percentages

0–15 minutes 39 people (32%)
16–30 minutes 40 (33%)
30–60 minutes 21 (17%)
1–2 hours 9 (7%)
Euthanasia by doctor after > 2 hours waiting 9 (7%)
Unknown time 5 (4%)
Total 123 (100%)

Nembutal is the smart way.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and anna
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
i would try to get N first if i could not then jump

Reactions: lv-gras, lastsummer and Tiburcio
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
Nembutal. Why? Think!

This is for death by train suicide, but applies to jumping as well:
"In the section Most lethal methods of suicide, the study quoted an expected average time to death by this method of 17 minutes. As long as consciousness is lost quickly, the death should be relatively painless, but if consciousness is not lost, it could be an agonising method."

17 minutes! Can you imagine choking on your blood for 17 minutes? That's an eternity.

Now look at these statistics for Nembutal:

Time To Death Number of
people/percentages

0–15 minutes 39 people (32%)
16–30 minutes 40 (33%)
30–60 minutes 21 (17%)
1–2 hours 9 (7%)
Euthanasia by doctor after > 2 hours waiting 9 (7%)
Unknown time 5 (4%)
Total 123 (100%)

Nembutal is the smart way.

I can see why you might make the comparison but Im not sure that the physics involved in being hit by a fast
moving object i.e train are the same as YOU being the fast moving object hitting the solid ground.

Beachy Head is a very high drop (400ft+) and by the time you hit the ground you'd probably be falling at the same speed as if you had fallen 30,000 ft.

The body and all its organs become much much heavier than normal and when it hits the organs keep moving, totally tearing free, being ruptured & punctured, including the brain which is instantly shut off so you are at least unconscious if not dead instantly.

At least that is the theary...

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Beachy between the 2 lighthouses is 100% certain and free.

Even getting N now looks shakey, then you've always got the customs risk on top plus the puke risk.

The only risk for bh is if you get reported by family on your way there. The godbotherers won't disturb anyone if they go there looking like a photo-taking hiking tourist on a jolly jaunt.
If you turn up looking like a purple haired goth, makeip running down your face from the tears and swigging vodka then yes they'll be bothering you.

Reactions: jethacan, Sidestep, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others