• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DisaffectedOne

Seems to be quite the selection:

tUgJylN.jpg

Have any of you ordered from here before?

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
L

lukaszz12

Nov 4, 2018
It's all scam, the pictures are not even of their own "product" , they're just taken off the internet. Shows just how much genuine it is.

Reactions: sif, RbnHopeless, mattwitt and 8 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Be careful with buying N on D market. You can see that all the vendors have a low amount of reviews, thus they're not to be trusted.

EDIT:
You're probably better off buying some Fentanyl or Oxy to try and overdose on that, if you have no other option available.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Partial-Elf, RbnHopeless and 11 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Yep, all scams, dude. A is the only genuine supplier. Don't even bother with the PPH anymore, or Exit. Those fuckers don't even check suppliers, and worse, they get their members to do the work for them, and are still promoting "Patrick". And don't forget "Domingo" even made it into the PPeH. The scammer who briefly posed as sanctionedsuicide here is still running both scams all over the internet, thanks to Exit's endorsements.

Exit = money, not vision. They are not the organisation they once were. Philip should be locked up for inciting criminal activity, ie asking people to attempt to import a controlled substance. Free speech doesn't protect him from that. What a loser.

Reactions: sif, lost_soul83, ReadyasEver and 8 others
D

DisaffectedOne

Can you please PM me some info or point me in the right direction for this mysterious 'A' I keep hearing about? Obviously searching 'A' wouldn't bring up the right results. :)

Reactions: StreamingMySuicide, sif, Marawa and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Can you please PM me some info or point me in the right direction for this mysterious 'A' I keep hearing about? Obviously searching 'A' wouldn't bring up the right results. :)
[URL="https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/"]List of Resources[/URL]
Peaceful pill handbook has that information.

Reactions: StreamingMySuicide, sif, therhydler and 5 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Yep, all scams, dude. A is the only genuine supplier. Don't even bother with the PPH anymore, or Exit. Those fuckers don't even check suppliers, and worse, they get their members to do the work for them
, and are still promoting "Patrick". And don't forget "Domingo" even made it into the PPeH. The scammer who briefly posed as sanctionedsuicide here is still running both scams all over the internet, thanks to Exit's endorsements.

Exit = money, not vision. They are not the organisation they once were. Philip should be locked up for inciting criminal activity, ie asking people to attempt to import a controlled substance. Free speech doesn't protect him from that. What a loser.

That is a shame. PPH was the one source you could trust.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
List of Resources
Peaceful pill handbook has that information.
I see a post above says the Peaceful pill handbook doesn't have the info one post above & you are saying it does.
I checked May 2018 can't find it & the later version linked to spam & maybe a virus, but no document. Can you tell me if I'm overlooking something or is A info somewhere else, pls
& thank you

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I see a post above says the Peaceful pill handbook doesn't have the info one post above & you are saying it does.
I checked May 2018 can't find it & the later version linked to spam & maybe a virus, but no document. Can you tell me if I'm overlooking something or is A info somewhere else, pls
& thank you
I am fairly certain that the link is not a virus, I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. The info on A is in it, I just don't remember which page. There is a post somewhere for the page number, it only gives the email address and not his life story.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I am fairly certain that the link is not a virus, I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. The info on A is in it, I just don't remember which page. There is a post somewhere for the page number, it only gives the email address and not his life story.
No I'm on a phone & it had a spammy pop up that wouldn't let me see the page. May 2018 was a pdf that opened fine. Is it in May 2018 too? I found the N info but no contact info. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and DisaffectedOne
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
No I'm on a phone & it had a spammy pop up that wouldn't let me see the page. May 2018 was a pdf that opened fine. Is it in May 2018 too? I found the N info but no contact info. Thanks for responding.
I have not seen the May edition, but I would assume that information is in it. I will have a look and see if I can find the page. You will have to post some more to be able to use private messaging.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
& thank you
I had a look at the may edition, the information you want is in chapter "18 availability of N*#*#" - L" page 15.

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I had a look at the may edition, the information you want is in chapter "18 availability of N*#*#" - L" page 15.
How kind of you. Thanks so much. Hope this is a better day for you on general.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Johnnythefox
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
That is a shame. PPH was the one source you could trust.

Correction: i just looked at the Oct 2018 PPH (available to download here under Resources) and i did not see them recommending any spurious sources of n such as "Patrick", so i still deem PPH the most reliable guide.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Made4TV
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018

I just downloaded the Oct 2018 PPH. A bunch of virus crap did pop up but i x'd out of all of them and then the download went perfectly smoothly. I don't seem to be able to save it though.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Partial-Elf and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes have ordered from that site over a dozen times and never been scammed but again before ordering anything I always spend a few days looking for the vendor with the best reviews although I have never ordered Nembutal but the drugs you get on the Dark web is far better than anything you can get on the street because the vendors (dealers) totally relies on positive reviews.

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I just downloaded the Oct 2018 PPH. A bunch of virus crap did pop up but i x'd out of all of them and then the download went perfectly smoothly. I don't seem to be able to save it though.
If you're only looking for contact details for A then it's the same as the may edition, I've not read them all but I'm sure they all pretty much contain the same information.

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap