• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SashGuru

May 18, 2018
Im gonna try to buy it from vets, and make up a lie so he sells me. Any advice/ideas?

Reactions: Sick Boy
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Im gonna try to buy it from vets, and make up a lie so he sells me. Any advice/ideas?

Hola.

Download the December 2017 PPH here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Chapter 18 discusses how people have successfully obtained pentobarbital in a couple South American countries like Bolivia and Peru.

Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
Alguien de Argentina? Yo tambien estoy intentando conseguir Nembutal.

Reactions: Marz
M

madworld

May 20, 2018
Yo soy de Paraguay, también intentando conseguir N :)

A

AE496

May 7, 2019
Alguien de Argentina? Yo tambien estoy intentando conseguir Nembutal.
Hola. Yo estoy en Buenos Aires y estoy por pedir uno a A. Dice que tarda 30+ días y no es seguro que pase la aduana. Saben de alguna otra forma mas rapida y segura? Quizas Bolivia?

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Nembutal was my initial plan as well. It would be the ideal option, but I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up that it's going to happen for two reasons: It's a controlled substance thus extremely difficult to find, and even if you do find it it's ridiculously expensive. Society is an expert at making not only a peaceful life nearly impossible, but also a peaceful death.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Throwaway9787, Bagger, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
turktrot

turktrot

May 16, 2019
Algún consejo para conseguirlo desde España?

Reactions: Alec
A

AE496

May 7, 2019
Nembutal was my initial plan as well. It would be the ideal option, but I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up that it's going to happen for two reasons: It's a controlled substance thus extremely difficult to find, and even if you do find it it's ridiculously expensive. Society is an expert at making not only a peaceful life nearly impossible, but also a peaceful death.
I disagree. Lots of people here have gotten N relatively easily and fast, either online from A or traveling. Its not prohibitively expensive either. A sells for about $500 total.

Reactions: Vidar33
turktrot

turktrot

May 16, 2019
I disagree. Lots of people here have gotten N relatively easily and fast, either online from A or traveling. Its not prohibitively expensive either. A sells for about $500 total.
Any way to get in contact or more info about "A"?

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019

That's good to know. Yes, 500$ is hilariously expensive... at least so someone who grew up in a poorer part of the world. For many of us delivery is also not an option, as we live together with our families and obviously don't want them opening the door and receiving the package for us.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Marz
A

AE496

May 7, 2019
Any way to get in contact or more info about "A"?
A´s contact details are listed on the PPH
That's good to know. Yes, 500$ is hilariously expensive... at least so someone who grew up in a poorer part of the world. For many of us delivery is also not an option, as we live together with our families and obviously don't want them opening the door and receiving the package for us.
I see. I guess it is difficult for your particular situation. Are you able to travel abroad? If you can make it to Mexico or Bolivia you could purchase it on site and I hear it is quite cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adieu and Vidar33
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019

Will it be delivered in Canada without any issues ?? I read the pph and was a little worried about getting into legal issues ...

What do you think I should do ?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Will it be delivered in Canada without any issues ?? I read the pph and was a little worried about getting into legal issues ...

What do you think I should do ?
I'm wondering the same thing, since even SN gets confiscated here. I would try having it delivered by a private courier.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Do you think A would have suggestions on it ??
He offers to send it with a private courier if you pay extra. He makes the package pretty inconspicuous, so that it makes it through customs more easily. You could always ask him if he has any other suggestions.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Prohibitively expensive for many...including me...sigh.

L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
He offers to send it with a private courier if you pay extra. He makes the package pretty inconspicuous, so that it makes it through customs more easily. You could always ask him if he has any other suggestions.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-journey-for-nembutal-beginning-of-the-ending.7015/

I read this and I was scared to import...

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-journey-for-nembutal-beginning-of-the-ending.7015/

I read this and I was scared to import...
That's unfortunate (although at least they were able to find a seller). I've read of people in Canada who have received it. Unfortunately, there are some who won't. It's all up to chance. Worse case scenario, you don't receive it and customs officers send you a note telling you that they've confiscated it. Some people were able to have another one sent at a discount price.

Adieu

Adieu

Jun 27, 2019
H
A´s contact details are listed on the PPH

I see. I guess it is difficult for your particular situation. Are you able to travel abroad? If you can make it to Mexico or Bolivia you could purchase it on site and I hear it is quite cheap.
Hola. Pudiste conseguir? Yo tmb soy de Buenos Aires

Cancún

Cancún

Experienced
Apr 20, 2020
hi im from argentina too , trying to get n , or sn . or someone else to do it with