• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I try to live by if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all but Christ on a bike...everyone here saying how awful N looks and how horrible because the man gasped/snored a few times...you need to get a grip. What else do you want? This is THE most peaceful method. It's more peaceful than many natural deaths from disease or even old age but it seems you want to be lying on pillows of clouds while angels sing to you and hook you up to a gold plated IV and feed you grapes or something.

You all realise that he would've been fully unconscious by the time he made those sounds right?? And the reason they don't give him the water is for safety reasons and to not mess with the N he just ingested. Some of you seem to be so uninformed about the whole thing acting as if the lady in charge is some sort of sadistic asshole. Honestly, think it through a bit.

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
I try to live by if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all but Christ on a bike...everyone here saying how awful N looks and how horrible because the man gasped/snored a few times...you need to get a grip. What else do you want? This is THE most peaceful method. It's more peaceful than many natural deaths from disease or even old age but it seems you want to be lying on pillows of clouds while angels sing to you and hook you up to a gold plated IV and feed you grapes or something.

You all realise that he would've been fully unconscious by the time he made those sounds right?? And the reason they don't give him the water is for safety reasons and to not mess with the N he just ingested. Some of you seem to be so uninformed about the whole thing acting as if the lady in charge is some sort of sadistic asshole. Honestly, think it through a bit.

This! If you can't even handle a little pain to die, then perhaps you still want to live.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I plan to go to a deserted field or the woods at midnight when I am ready to go so this will be a non issue for me, unless for some bizarre reason someone is walking in the woods or on the field at that hour. With my luck, it could happen.
Stranger things have happened.

Reactions: makethepainstop
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
it seems you want to be lying on pillows of clouds while angels sing to you and hook you up to a gold plated IV and feed you grapes or something.
I'm sorry; I must be a horrible person, because this made me chuckle...mainly because it
made me think of the Hedonismbot from FUTURAMA...

"I trust the suicide pit has been scraped and buttered?
"Djambi, the chocolate icing..."

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First, I thought Mr, Smedley's death looked fairly peaceful to me. There's going to be some signs of "discomfort" in any manner of death. The body does "things" when it is getting harder to breathe and the heart is fighting to keep pumping. There's no getting around that with any manner of death. Another thing I thought about is Mr. Smedley's peaceful exist was do, in part, because he was at ease, and that in no small part was because he was surrounded by his loved ones. That cannot be dismissed. As "hard" as everyone wants to be in these forums, I think it's going to be a different experience when one dies alone. As far as N, at least it seems like it is fairly quick acting in putting someone to sleep. He may have been able to hear and feel the others around him for some time before finally succumbing to the N. Hopefully, he was able to feel his wife's hand for some time. Dying alone is not the same as dying surrounded by your loved ones.

And I don't want to be gross, but there's a another thing that can't be avoided. Mr. Smedley was taken care of, I'm sure, right after, or very soon after, he died. What I mean by that is that, I'm sure, a mortician came very soon after. If we take N, say in a secluded spot, it may be days before we are discovered. Muscles don't work anymore after our heart stops beating. What that means is that our bowels release what is in them soon after death, along with other bodily fluids. It is possible we could be like that for days. Who knows? I understand that it may not be a big deal to anyone here, but just laying it out there. I think having all the facts is important. I'm sure there are some here who never thought about that. This is true for any method chosen.

Sasel

Sasel

I'm not here
Jul 1, 2022
First, I thought Mr, Smedley's death looked fairly peaceful to me. There's going to be some signs of "discomfort" in any manner of death. The body does "things" when it is getting harder to breathe and the heart is fighting to keep pumping. There's no getting around that with any manner of death. Another thing I thought about is Mr. Smedley's peaceful exist was do, in part, because he was at ease, and that in no small part was because he was surrounded by his loved ones. That cannot be dismissed. As "hard" as everyone wants to be in these forums, I think it's going to be a different experience when one dies alone. As far as N, at least it seems like it is fairly quick acting in putting someone to sleep. He may have been able to hear and feel the others around him for some time before finally succumbing to the N. Hopefully, he was able to feel his wife's hand for some time. Dying alone is not the same as dying surrounded by your loved ones.

And I don't want to be gross, but there's a another thing that can't be avoided. Mr. Smedley was taken care of, I'm sure, right after, or very soon after, he died. What I mean by that is that, I'm sure, a mortician came very soon after. If we take N, say in a secluded spot, it may be days before we are discovered. Muscles don't work anymore after our heart stops beating. What that means is that our bowels release what is in them soon after death, along with other bodily fluids. It is possible we could be like that for days. Who knows? I understand that it may not be a big deal to anyone here, but just laying it out there. I think having all the facts is important. I'm sure there are some here who never thought about that. This is true for any method chosen.
Just empty your bowels with some laxative.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just empty your bowels with some laxative.
An OTC laxative won't empty you out completely. It would take something like what you get before having a colonoscopy, which is by prescription.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

That's actually not the case with N according to the ppeh and PN. It's not usually the case that a person defecates or urinates on dying with N.

Whilsts its true that dedication can occur at death (generally) its not something that happens every time. Also bare in mind that it takes muscles to deficate. You're not always holding one in the chamber so to speak. Apparently it happens in around 20-50% of deaths. How you die and your current bowel/bladder status are obvious factors in whether it happens. Whilst laxatives won't empty you out entirely they will void your bowels which is the most relevant matter in this case. Also, you ahould have fasted for some time beforehand therefore not adding to your digesrive contents. If it's something you really want to be certain to avoid there's some common sense ways of doing so. Colonic irigation would be the ultimate solution. If you really feel you can't cover your bases then an adult nappy would be a fair compromise as a last resort. Ideally that will soak up the wetness. Unfortunately death is death it can be ugly. We're all going to face that one day whether by our own hands or natures. It's all good. Don't be embarrassed. We're mucky humans together. :))

But not in a John Macafee way lol.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's not usually the case that a person defecates or urinates on dying with N.
It's not that it happens WHILE dying, whether it be by N or any other means. When blood flow stops to the muscles, it is the normal bodily reaction to release its contents. The bowels are a muscle and cannot function to hold their contents in when their is no blood flowing to the muscles to keep the muscles working. The contents then empty out. I have witnessed 2 people die in my lifetime. It has nothing to do with the means of the person's death.
lso bare in mind that it takes muscles to deficate.
It takes functioning muscles to hold the contents of the bowels in.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's not that it happens WHILE dying, whether it be by N or any other means. When blood flow stops to the muscles, it is the normal bodily reaction to release its contents. The bowels are a muscle and cannot function to hold their contents in when their is no blood flowing to the muscles to keep the muscles working. The contents then empty out. I have witnessed 2 people die in my lifetime. It has nothing to do with the means of the person's death.

It takes functioning muscles to hold the contents of the bowels in.
I'm not going to argue. Look it up or ask a doctor. 20-50% of the time. If the bowels are empty (that the the bowels not the digestive system) there is nothing to void.

Also check the pph or interviews with PN for their take on the matter. That's what I was referring in the first quote of mine you highlighted.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not going to argue. Look it up or ask a doctor. 20-50% of the time. If the bowels are empty (that the the bowels not the digestive system) there is nothing to void.

Also check the pph or interviews with PN for their take on the matter. That's what I was referring in the first quote of mine you highlighted.
You say you don't want to argue, but then you go on with more. You should look it up and ask a doctor. I already have. I was informed of it while it was happening and was told it was a natural occurrence for the reasons I already stated, and anyone who is "unattended" for around 3 hours or more after death will have the occurrence. The bowels are NEVER empty. They NEVER evacuate fully. The ONLY way bowels evacuate fully is when powerful (prescription) "laxatives" are taken, like those given before a colonoscopy. OTC laxatives do NOT evacuate the bowels fully. I'm done. Do your homework.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Jeez man. Calm down. So agro! Here's a page from a funeral director. One of many that say the same thing - you "want people to have the facts" so here you go....its okay to make mistakes. Don't take it so personally....

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
That looked much more peaceful than I would have hoped, tbh. I'm so glad that he was able to end his suffering in peace. More than anything, I'm glad he was able to do so with the support and in the arms of loved ones. I wish that was available to me. It's being alone during it that I most dread.

V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021

Rarely observed footage of N drank by sipping on a straw (lower volume than vet liquid), since you're always told there should not be enough time to finish before falling asleep in mid air. Apparently unappealed by the taste and showing little signs of gag reflex, he interrupts the consumption for apple juice which is thus not counter indicated (supervision at Dignitas). Juice, whether apple or orange, is more widespread used in Switzerland and has been found at scenes of succesful DIY deaths recently popping up online. Possibly a less complicated option instead of going for lidocaine, Neotame, magical berries and misc funky tricks. KISS
Note the semi-inclined position of the upper body at an angle of 45 degrees. This looks like the ideal physical placement to target. A sofa could eventually achieve it better than a non medical bed

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
We need this option here in the UK ASAP!!! Although I've no doubt that the self deluded Pro Life Nay Sayer's and their Sheep Supporters would bleat and maa about it!!! Whilst wearing a pink beret of course!!! 🐑🐑🐑

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

Rarely observed footage of N drank by sipping on a straw (lower volume than vet liquid), since you're always told there should not be enough time to finish before falling asleep in mid air. Apparently unappealed by the taste and showing little signs of gag reflex, he interrupts the consumption for apple juice which is thus not counter indicated (supervision at Dignitas). Juice, whether apple or orange, is more widespread used in Switzerland and has been found at scenes of succesful DIY deaths recently popping up online. Possibly a less complicated option instead of going for lidocaine, Neotame, magical berries and misc funky tricks. KISS
Note the semi-inclined position of the upper body at an angle of 45 degrees. This looks like the ideal physical placement to target. A sofa could eventually achieve it better than a non medical bed

The issue with orange juice or whichever juice you choose is that, as you pointed out, this is not a case of vetinary N. The people looking for ways to mitigate tatse are using vetinary N so trying lidocaine and/or neotame makes more sense than if they're using what this guy has in the video. And to be fair, the guy in the video does get a shock when the taste hits him. It's quite clear to see. I agree that it's best to keep things as simple as possible but I don't think it's so bad to explore options for some people. Particularly people who will struggle to consume 200ml of liquid in one go.

Reactions: Veraln
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
I did read some vet documentation where it stated explicitly the extra excipients are there to act as potentiators so this format should be celebrated opposed to powder, except for the altered volume. Don't think I'll add alcohol I dislike anymore for that matter.

About the stuff above mentionned, I'm one of those who find numbing agents suppressing sensations kind of distressing (it can make swallowing tricky with the stress to choke on your tongue lol).
About Neotame, if you take just a bit too much weight, it has some bitter tones to boot (certainly more detached than N being of higher complexity with a chemical tint) and I did not find it overtakingly sweet afterwards and not exactly sugary but more of a blank / faded out kind of sweet like industrial pastry. Miracle berries can be considered almost pleasant / exotic close to candies but still unusual, unsure of the exact masking effect. I fear orange juice may contribute as a taste enhancer... I'd pick nectar instead, less agrumish, more flattish and dense.
I don't know but I'm appealed by the platitude of apple juice to counter the attacking taste of N, taken before. No proof backed by actual testing but that's my gut feeling from having the N taste in mind. It seems to me the search is closer to not add new different tastes on top of a strong one but to tend towards a normalizing taming. That's what I'll go for live after much hesitation. Initially, I had a plan for yellow Botot which is alcoholic spiced tasty but it should be less enjoyable, weirder. Pick your own cocktail!

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Agreed, it is too bad they didnt allow him a sip of water but I'm sure it I'd their protocol.
They didn't give him water because he would have choked. I witnessed this with my mother's very long death process. Assisted suicide wasn't available at that time.

1000winds

1000winds

Student
Jul 24, 2022
my grandma who had hypoglycaemia made similar snores one night. the snoring sound woke me up because we were in the same room. i tried waking her up but she couldnt because she was unconcious. when she woke up after administering a sugar solution through her nose she told me she didnt feel anything, that she was simply sleeping. the snoring may be unconfortable for us to hear but for him its not.

S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
I suspect that any water could cause him to vomit or otherwise interfere with the efficacy of the meds. It sucks though. I think his throat was relaxing from the effects almost like a sleep apnea situation and he just wanted up to clear his throat.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
this is the first video i saw of death by nembutal: Michèle Causse, in 2010 (12 years ago)

i found it on youtube, when it was allowed; i also found it on vimeo, but now you need to login
the link below still works because it bypasses the login page (it's becoming very hard to find)

this is like dying in your sleep: her last words: 'i feely dizzy…, i'm sleepy…, it feels good…' (at minute 48 of video)

She is serene because there's this gentle nurse there… :)
… (youtube video not available anymore)

the name of the drug is 'Pentobarbital', and the brand name is 'Nembutal'

Last edited: