M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I read a short article that said for people taking anti psychotic drugs that even drinking two bottles of N may not necessarily hasten the death - it is presumed the inductor liver enzymes by these drugs cause some degradation of the Nembutal before it reaches the brain.
So expect a long period of comatose before death up to 24 hours

Reactions: Just4ride, efffervescence, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I read a short article that said for people taking anti psychotic drugs that even drinking two bottles of N may not necessarily hasten the death - it is presumed the inductor liver enzymes by these drugs cause some degradation of the Nembutal before it reaches the brain.

Well that really sucks, because I'm on antipsychotics. Nitrogen is my preferred method, but I was going to try Nembutal if that didn't work. Why do i have a strange feeling that I'm going to have to shoot myself?

(But anyway, people aren't getting their shipments of N because they're getting stuck in a Mexican post office.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Is it ok if i stop taking the anti psychotic a week before?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018

I worry the same thing. Can you share the article link please?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
Maybe just take more bottles.

Last edited:
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
This is what is says in the May 2018 Peaceful Pill eHandbook, available in the resources section of this site, in the section Administering Nembutal - A Lethal Dose Of Nembutal:

'However there is a small group (estimated at <1%) who may exhibit a prolonged comatose phase before death (sometimes up to 24 hours).

In some of the analysed cases, the long comatose phase was associated with the prolonged use of antipsychotic medication or chronic heavy alcohol abuse prior to taking the barbiturate.

It is presumed the induction of liver enzymes by these drugs causes increased degradation of the Nembutal, lowering the concentration in the brain.

In these situations increasing the quantity of the drug taken e.g. 2 bottles 12g may not necessarily hasten the death.

EXIT has examined the use of several potentiating drugs which may be dissolved into the liquid Nembutal, removing any possibility of extended coma. The most useful, Dilantin (phenytoin sodium) is discussed in this chapter.'

Reactions: ovaltinee99, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morpheus and 3 others
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
I really need to get to the bottom of this and I think others do to. Whilst it seems that the Dilantin would 'solve' the problem (providing you can acquire it) and boost the N to 'remove any possibility of extended coma', it's still really vague and extremely worrying, a big grey area. I mean what constitutes 'prolonged use'? A month? Six months? 10 years? It's not specific. And like people are asking, would it be okay to stop the antipsychotic, get it out your system, the take N & have no problem? If so, what is the time frame? A week before taking N, a month, six months etc? Does it change depending what dose you're on?

I only take a small dose antipsychotic for sleep last few months, but a lot of people are being prescribed them for this kind of use.

I've thought about email EXIT to try to find out more information if there is any, but I'm not a member etc being only 33...

Reactions: normie, wildmoon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
This is risky for someone who take high dose of anti psychotic drugs.
I might have to do 2 methods, drinking N and CO poisoned.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jaguar
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
This is risky for someone who take high dose of anti psychotic drugs.
I might have to do 2 methods, drinking N and CO poisoned.

It is. Unless we can get to the bottom of it. If you do N definately try to get some Dilantin and read what the PPH says.
What antipsychotic & dose do you take?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
I'm afraid Dilantin still not gonna give an effective result.
This is the drugs name, Diazepam, Risperidone, Clonazepam,Trazodone

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morpheus and Smilla
Jaguar

Jaguar

Sep 5, 2018
Take it for what it is worth but users on another methods forum (CTBtalk) recommend you stop use of alcohol and benzos for 1 month if you are a chronic user of either. Granted some people try to make up for this by taking a higher dose of N. I would say it is less risky to take an acceptable level of N and ensure a longer time without discovery. I would not risk the vomiting.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morpheus, Smilla and 2 others
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Taken from Wiki is it that hard I've read on here before I joined that you guys know how to reach the supplier so can't be that difficult

Nembutal is supposedly very difficult to obtain, as its sole remaining human use in most of the world is in liquid form for use as a sedative and anesthetic in hospitals.

Also on Wiki it jevtiins the psychotic drugs kink:

Tolerance and withdrawal

The prolonged use of barbiturates leads to tolerance. Also, cross-tolerance between barbiturates and benzodiazepines can be presented, since both drugs act through the GABA receptors. Hence, it is suggested that a period of 3–4 weeks of withdrawal can reverse the tolerance and this process is indeed needed for having one's attempt be a reliable one. As with all intoxication procedures, it is recommended that all consumption of medications that do not affect judgement be stopped some time in advance to drug ingestion, as well as consumption of alcohol and narcotics. Anti-psychotics have been mentioned as one confounding factor in failed or prolonged attempts, according to The Peaceful Pill Handbook.

Reactions: wildmoon, Morpheus and Smilla
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
Taken from Wiki is it that hard I've read on here before I joined that you guys know how to reach the supplier so can't be that difficult

Nembutal is supposedly very difficult to obtain, as its sole remaining human use in most of the world is in liquid form for use as a sedative and anesthetic in hospitals.

Also on Wiki it jevtiins the psychotic drugs kink:

Tolerance and withdrawal

The prolonged use of barbiturates leads to tolerance. Also, cross-tolerance between barbiturates and benzodiazepines can be presented, since both drugs act through the GABA receptors. Hence, it is suggested that a period of 3–4 weeks of withdrawal can reverse the tolerance and this process is indeed needed for having one's attempt be a reliable one. As with all intoxication procedures, it is recommended that all consumption of medications that do not affect judgement be stopped some time in advance to drug ingestion, as well as consumption of alcohol and narcotics. Anti-psychotics have been mentioned as one confounding factor in failed or prolonged attempts, according to The Peaceful Pill Handbook.

Only talks about reversing the tolerance to barbiturates (which no one is taking these days) & the cross-tolerance to benzodiazepines.

That's is a very helpful point: no Benzos for a while before taking N.

But it doesn't say anything specific about antipsychotics, which is what this thread is about, except they have been a 'confounding factor in failed or prolonged attempts.'

Nothing about liver enzymes, degradation of the N, or most importantly what the wash out period for antipsychotics is? Are we just to assume it's the same as Benzos?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jaguar
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Only talks about reversing the tolerance to barbiturates (which no one is taking these days) & the cross-tolerance to benzodiazepines.

That's is a very helpful point: no Benzos for a while before taking N.

But it doesn't say anything specific about antipsychotics, which is what this thread is about, except they have been a 'confounding factor in failed or prolonged attempts.'

Nothing about liver enzymes, degradation of the N, or most importantly what the wash out period for antipsychotics is? Are we just to assume it's the same as Benzos?

My response to several posts in this thread.

This is been addressed in other threads, including people trying to 'reassure' me.
I've been put on chemical junk (no antipsychotics) for a long time and there is no way to undo that at short notice.

The 'forum consensus' appears to be that it doesn't matter. I'm not so sure.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Take it for what it is worth but users on another methods forum (CTBtalk) recommend you stop use of alcohol and benzos for 1 month if you are a chronic user of either. Granted some people try to make up for this by taking a higher dose of N. I would say it is less risky to take an acceptable level of N and ensure a longer time without discovery. I would not risk the vomiting.
Just bumping this thread. I know it's old.

Reactions: Minudah
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Jenna what did your thinking on this lead you to?

Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
@JustAboutDone I still think if you take enough it will work. One of the members that just passed was a Benzo user on 10 mgs of Valium a day which isn't a high dose. I think she injested 15 grams of SN. I know different way to go.

I'm glad these are getting bumped.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Arak and Morpheus
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
I'm so glad you brought this up. At least a month off benzos; do you think that would do it? I'm currently tapering off Klonopin 0.3 three times a day. Now 1, occasionally 2.
Of course, I want to err on the side of caution. However, I'm a bit thrown since I've so often read that N would do the trick. Foolproof. Full Stop.
Also, getting 3 bottles would mediate this problem, right? I think the consensus is that the chance of vomiting increases with another bottle, but this doesn't seem likely to me.
Any feedback much appreciated.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Morpheus the consensus *seems* to be that the two bottles would do the deed, so three would obviously be "overkill" if you excuse the expression. My only thought would be, if taking two bottles of unpleasant tasting liquid is difficult, is the third just going to be impossible to do?

Reactions: Morpheus and Dead Meat
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
@JustAboutDone Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Yes, that's a good point. The past few nights, I've found too much info. re: invalidating N, and I think I'm just a ball of anxiety. According to A, 2 bottles covers someone up to 178 lbs. I'm not confident that 2 will do it (although I've also read no one has taken that much and survived).
I'm a worrier. I worry it won't arrive, I'll mess it up somehow, I'll get sick. . .. I wish I had faith in something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead Meat
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Anxiety is a (sorry to use this word) but it's a bitch, isn't it. It takes away every inch of belief you can ever have in anything and leaves you with doubt in every pore of your body. I know I just wouldn't be able to, even with the anti-emetics, drink the N. I have a terrible gag reflex.

Have you looked at SN as a method?

Reactions: Morpheus and Dead Meat
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018

Link the article. I am almost positive it doesn't work like that. I will look in up though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Arak
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I'm so glad you brought this up. At least a month off benzos; do you think that would do it? I'm currently tapering off Klonopin 0.3 three times a day. Now 1, occasionally 2.
Of course, I want to err on the side of caution. However, I'm a bit thrown since I've so often read that N would do the trick. Foolproof. Full Stop.
Also, getting 3 bottles would mediate this problem, right? I think the consensus is that the chance of vomiting increases with another bottle, but this doesn't seem likely to me.
Any feedback much appreciated.

I'm tapering Valium and in the same boat as you. It never fails to amaze me what these pills can do. I'm wanting three two but what @JustAboutDone saif makes sense that it can taste pretty nasty and might be hard to get that many down.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Morpheus
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
@Jenna. Well, in the boat together then. :) Are you going to go a month clean? I agree with @JustAboutDone. The thing I'm worried about is the weight (2 for up to 178 lbs.) I'm more than that.
Good luck with your taper.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Morpheus ,

@Smilla made a good point, I don't know where exactly. In her case, she didn't choose N because of her alcohol use.
Part of that was that increasing the dose wouldn't necessarily help (much).

One should make a rational decision. 0.9 mg clonazepam a day is not a small dose. I don't know how fast you have been tapering. At 0.3 mg I don't think it would be a problem as long as if you are more or less fine at that dose.
But there are never guarantees. I indeed do not think that being on 10 mg diazepam a day would be a problem and that you'd be able to take a high dose of N on top of it.

Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
@Jenna. Well, in the boat together then. :) Are you going to go a month clean? I agree with @JustAboutDone. The thing I'm worried about is the weight (2 for up to 178 lbs.) I'm more than that.
Good luck with your taper.
I'm not going to taper off of it. My dose is 4 mgs a day of Valium . I guess I firmly believe it will work. I do have a nitrogen tank and SN. I've never made an attempt. I want to make sure something works.

L

lupin333

Jan 15, 2019
This is what scares me. I've been helplessly addicted to xanax for years. At high point I was taking around 10mg a day mixing it with lots of alcohol. My tolerance for both was through the roof a year ago. I would take multiple 2mg pills and drink close to a 12pack just while watching a movie. I really want to go with N, hopefully everything I've done prior won't affect it. I currently take .5 to 1mg a day now.

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I am also concerned, I was on Aripiprazole for about 6 months.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
L

lupin333

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone know any research or information that is more concrete on this? I figure it will differ greatly person to person with weight, drugs, tolerance, dosage, and so much more.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777