st4r53t

st4r53t

Endlessly endeavor. This is finding infinity.
Nov 26, 2023
I'm bad, quite bad. I don't feel right at all living here on this planet. I may sound disconnected from reality, but I really don't feel like I fit in here. I have had suicidal thoughts since I was a small child. For me it is a misunderstanding that I have such thoughts at such an age. Many things have happened in my life that have influenced my perception of the world became distorted. Yes, I tried. It's not that I don't. I tried to get back on my feet, I thought I was making things up. After all, everyone around me is happy and has a wonderful life. There's something wrong with me. It didn't work, I can't do anything. I can't live. I can't enjoy stupid little things. Everything overwhelms me. Every day I wake up with disgust, I know it's another day of thinking about how I want to die. Some time ago, my mother noticed that something was wrong with me, I explained everything to her. Of course she didn't understand me. She doesn't accept my decision that I want to die. I am sad. I suffer and she enjoys life as much as she can. It's unfair. I am called selfish and selfish by my "closest". I know that my departure may be hard for the other party, but they are aware that my existence is suffering. I would like to be understood. I wish someone would tell me that they respect my decision. I would also like to get help from such a person to break away from this pain and not stay stuck in it. All my CTB methods are a failure, I don't know how to relieve myself anymore. I want to leave peacefully and without pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Life'sA6itch, MeltingBrain and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so dreadful how those who suffer are very often treat so badly by other people, I find it horrible how we exist in this society where we cannot just choose to die in peace when we wish to. It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be free from this cruel existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, st4r53t and Life'sA6itch
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Calling suicidal people as selfish is very cruel .

Reactions: st4r53t and Life'sA6itch