Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
"My demise accomplishes nothing! The master will have you! You will drown in your own blood! This world shall burn! Aaagh!"

— Umm, these are the final words of Kael'thas from Warcraft, and it's something I could see. I'm not talking about murder-suicide, mind you, just a less positive outlook at the end. What are your thoughts?

Overall, it's not like I care that much about the magicks of the final thoughts in your head. But I wouldn't like to feel self-pity, at least. My natural response would be a slight contempt and disgust at existence. But another facet of mine would be hateful.

P.S. I've had a dream about Kael'thas in a cool cinematic today, the first in my life for whatever reason, so maybe that's why I've been prompted to ask this. But this is what has been nagging me in general, too. And of course, I'm not a fetishist collecting farewell posts. I'm merely asking whether any of you have shared this sentiment? Hell, even the supposedly-hateful incels turn dejected whenever they kill themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori