T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
My gran drains all my energy Besides getting lumbered with a load of neglected jobs.
She will tell me "what time do you want your tea?" hinting for me to go and cook as she's getting hungry.
I am cooking for her whilst
She won't stop talking about
The same things every single day I speak on phone
Or it means I've fell out with her
She re runs boring or petty situations that happened with neighbours in the past
Over again.
And over again.

Having to hear the stories she told passers by, your life story, and not get annoyed.
She had opportunity for friends but would rather be miserable as she pushed them all away by talking behind their back or cutting them off/being nasty if they dare have a difference of opinion.
Everyone else gave up
After a visit I am drained, so tired I cannot sleep because the constant run of menial conversation exhausts me.
I can feel all my injuries and diseases so much more
I get a headache, rash and acne, I'm not joking the stress gets to me so much.

This sounds awful but the same cheesy jokes and sayings are the opposite of funny or interesting when you hear them several times a day for decades.

Love and loyalty are a burden, if that's why I still visit, some will say I can't love for feeling like this.
I won't miss anything about this sadness life.
While scum with no conscience thoroughly enjoy their life and bully those with a ton of stress on their plate into shit positions to suffer worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
She reminds me of my mom, so fu**ing annoying lol.

Anyway, sorry you're going through this. I know you just want to be at peace and not deal with stuff like this.

Hope things get better somehow!

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: TooConscious