HelloReaper

HelloReaper

Apr 21, 2023
I've been feeling awful lately. Like I just can't manage things anymore. I've only recently turned 27 but each year things seem to get darker. If anyone could call me and we could try to understand each others situations? I need someone to relate to

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad, Enigma the orange, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm not sure how easy it will be to get someone to call you, but at the very least I think you can find people who would be happy to chat with you, either in one of the chat rooms or over PM. I'm sorry but at the moment I'm really tired, can barely think straight and really need to go to bed, otherwise I would chat with you. But anyway I'm old and I think you would probably relate better to someone who is also in their 20s (or a lot closer to their 20s than I am). I would suggest posting in the suicide discussion forum rather than this one. Your post is relevant to suicide, and way more people look at that forum than any of the others, so a lot more people will see your post.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm sure you'll find people on here whom you'll have a lot in common with and will really be able to relate to (and vice versa). I know things are really tough right now, but I hope you have an okay night (or perhaps day, depending on where you are) all things considered.

Reactions: HelloReaper
HelloReaper

HelloReaper

Apr 21, 2023
Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm not sure how easy it will be to get someone to call you, but at the very least I think you can find people who would be happy to chat with you, either in one of the chat rooms or over PM. I'm sorry but at the moment I'm really tired, can barely think straight and really need to go to bed, otherwise I would chat with you. But anyway I'm old and I think you would probably relate better to someone who is also in their 20s (or a lot closer to their 20s than I am). I would suggest posting in the suicide discussion forum rather than this one. Your post is relevant to suicide, and way more people look at that forum than any of the others, so a lot more people will see your post.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm sure you'll find people on here whom you'll have a lot in common with and will really be able to relate to (and vice versa). I know things are really tough right now, but I hope you have an okay night (or perhaps day, depending on where you are) all things considered.

Thanks for writing that. The worst part is just when you feel like there's no good options. It's like life puts you in a checkmate. I wish the same for you. At a younger age there tends to be more hope, more future left. I'm willing to see what you think about my situation.