S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Hi everyone 👋

Im new here.
I've been unwell since 2016. I'm not sure if there are many like me, I was disabled by an ssri medication (serotonin syndrome & akathisa). I did heal a lot but then I got Covid Jan 22 and it triggered my akathisa back.
Then abusive relationship broke down May this year and I got so much worse. Kindled myself.
I have severe DP/DR, anhedonia, brain fog, SI, visual snow, apathy, depression, non stop thinking loudly, and other stuff 24/7.
I have been diagnosed with PTSD, long Covid, depression and more recently BPD.
I am waiting to see if I'm a candidate for ketamine infusions and want to try some nootropics out but I can't see this getting better anytime soon. It will takes years if I do heal. I don't feel human, like I've been erased.
I've never been this bad and I'm truly hopeless. I no longer have any quality of life. Hanging on for my 5 year old daughter but I can only do this for a short while.
I've joined to prepare myself and want to exit in the most dignified way possible with minimal trauma to family.
I will likely try and gain SN if I can come across it (I live in UK).
does anyone have any trusted sources ?
Thank you, L

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
There are two. One in Portugal and ome in Malaysia

Reactions: stuckinthemud and ropearoundatree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find what you search for.
Thank you, I appreciate your comment. Yep life can be very cruel to many of us it's very unfair but it is what it is I've had to accept this.