• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I absolutely hate this day. It reminds me of past memories when I was once happy and it hurts so bad. Huge knot in my throat. I don't know how I'm suppose to even say merry Christmas to my mom and siblings and I don't want to ruin they're Christmas. This is torture.
Please I want to die please just let me go
I can't bear the pain any longer.
How can I get fentanyl on the street in New York, I wouldn't know where to look.
And I'm guessing that I can just test it with strips to see if it's pure. I truly need this the pain is just too strong. I would order it from the DN but I tried to get on and like I said I'm a technological idiot.
I wish some could be with me and show me but obviously no one I know will do that. This is so fucking unfair. Help I'm desperate. I don't even want to say merry Christmas to you guys as I know you probably hate it as much as I do.🙏