• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022
I want to test liquid I've ordered for content of N, but have only been able to get hold of test strips made for dipping in urin.
How would I go about using these test strips? Should I use my own (clean) urin, mix in a few drops of the liquid and then dip the strips?
Should I mix a few drops of the liquid with water and dip?
Or should I put one drop of the liquid on each strip and hope that it gives me a reliable answer? I don't think the last option will work because you are suppose to soak the lower part of the test strip into fluid.

Any tips on how to perform this test?

T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022
@Starchaser Do you have any input to share? I've read your thread about testing N, but I don't want to hijack it.

Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Just pour some N on the water and dip it, it will work

FindingPeace8

FindingPeace8

Mar 25, 2022
I want to test liquid I've ordered for content of N, but have only been able to get hold of test strips made for dipping in urin.
How would I go about using these test strips? Should I use my own (clean) urin, mix in a few drops of the liquid and then dip the strips?
Should I mix a few drops of the liquid with water and dip?
Or should I put one drop of the liquid on each strip and hope that it gives me a reliable answer? I don't think the last option will work because you are suppose to soak the lower part of the test strip into fluid.

Any tips on how to perform this test?
Did you get your N from D? Please let us know how your test goes.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and fizi22
T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022
Barbtest

My N from D seems legit.
Only positive for Barbs and negative for the rest.
Got an extra strip for Barb just to double check. Yeah, it seems fine to me.