• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Not asking someone to help me commit suicide but I need support with suicide, I want to die but I don't know how to get there, I don't know what method to go for, not exactly looking for a partner but just someone to make sense of it all with me, I feel like getting there is so much work and I just feel like it's all so difficult. If this thread is against rules then by means kill it but if not and you're there please send me a PM

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
noctilucent

noctilucent

Apr 5, 2024
There are plenty of informational threads and stuff pinned to the forum, I'd start there. What you choose is and should be ultimately entirely in your own hands, so start your research with what's been provided. I don't think anybody should be helping you by taking that decision out of your hands and choosing a method for you.

It is most likely not going to be a fast and easy process, even though it sucks to say that. I want an easy out, too, but there are a lot of considerations to be made.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Feel a bit more supported now, working towards suicide a bit harder now. Still not sure what to do, more comfortable with hanging but running through the zaniest things if I have to to die, jumping out of a plane but taking meds before I jump that will make me go unconscious so I don't feel the impact, I know I'm going to die by August one way or another and I'm set on it. Thanks again

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I want to die, I meed help. I'm stuck in my problems, I can't do anything for myself. I'm sick of people telling me I need to be responsible, I want to die, responsibility is too much for me, I'm not strong enough for responsibility I JUST WANT TO DIE

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf