• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
'Morning, everyone,

This is my first post after lurking for quite a while. I'd like feedback on what I've got stored up for my bus ride ;-). Most are tablets for my MS. I've read so many different things I'm getting confused but definitely want to do this right. I live alone and have plenty of time on my hands (I work from home). Here's what I've got:

50 Lyrica 75mg
80 Propranolo 40mg
80 Prednisone 5mg
a box of Gravol/Darmamine

I don't have family doctor so I'm going to walkins. They don't prescribe anything strong. Am I fooling myself that this might (finally) work? Please help. Thank you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The propanolol may do it. 1 g can be enough for some, I've seen recommendations for 8 g. Research propanolol ODs online.

At the bottom of the Resources megathread sticky there is a link for checking med interactions.

You are likely going to get a lot of responses here advising against OD. Do your homework. Take advice but also take responsibility for your own decisions, your method, and your ctb.

Reactions: biancapowers
B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for your response, @GoodPersonEffed. I have doing quite a bit of research, because I want to take full responsibility.

Another question as a result: if I were to get rid of the idea of the OTC anti-emetics and replace them with 50 Nembutals (awaiting the dosage per) would this up the ante?

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
I'm ordering N as I write this. It's exhilerating, liberating and there's a small - tiny - guilty part of me thinking I need to stop now. If I can put these thoughts off until the delivery comes in three days, I'll be almost Home Free...

Last edited:
Reactions: SadGirl
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
If you don't mind me asking why are you ctbing?

We're here to listen and not judge

you sound like a lovely person

Reactions: SadGirl
B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
If you don't mind me asking why are you ctbing?

We're here to listen and not judge

you sound like a lovely person

Thanks for asking. Really, but my giving a laundry list will get us nowhere. I've got some issues - some that could potentially be dealt with (although I'm not willing to put anymore work into that) and some that will never go away (and I'm not willing to keep fighting against those either).

I have made great strides to improve my situations but they don't.get.better. I'm going to be quite selfish this time around and do what makes me think is in my best interest, right or wrong.

Apologies for not being more straightforward.

C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Thanks for asking. Really, but my giving a laundry list will get us nowhere. I've got some issues - some that could potentially be dealt with (although I'm not willing to put anymore work into that) and some that will never go away (and I'm not willing to keep fighting against those either).

I have made great strides to improve my situations but they don't.get.better. I'm going to be quite selfish this time around and do what makes me think is in my best interest, right or wrong.

Apologies for not being more straightforward.

No worries were all entitled to our privacy
I understand how you feel because I felt the same way a couple weeks ago. I'm just so worried that you will fail or succeed either way it's sad but I would hate for you to be in a worse position than now. Not trying to guilt trip you but you can not think clearly when you're in the emotional vibration of fear or frustration

I just wanted to point that out. Please do not get upset but I really care ab every single person on here including you.

I'm sorry youre ready to give up but have you tried medication like Lithium or smoking weed? They really helped me

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
No worries were all entitled to our privacy
I understand how you feel because I felt the same way a couple weeks ago. I'm just so worried that you will fail or succeed either way it's sad but I would hate for you to be in a worse position than now. Not trying to guilt trip you but you can not think clearly when you're in the emotional vibration of fear or frustration

I just wanted to point that out. Please do not get upset but I really care ab every single person on here including you.

I'm sorry youre ready to give up but have you tried medication like Lithium or smoking weed? They really helped me

The emotion didn't hit until I drafted a note.it hurt to write it because I resent that the circumstances are such that they are, not that I don't want to die.

And I have tried everything - I have a medical license for cannabis. Didn't do much. I even had ECT. And yet here I am.

The emotions are gone now. I'm back to clear, non-emotive thing. If I succeed it will be a "shame" according to those I leave behind; if I fail I will be a big problem/crisis for too many people and I'm too old for that.

Last edited:
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Okay well just keep us updated with how you're feeling, we really are here to support each other in these tough times.

I wanted to kill myself a week ago and had contacted dying with dignity just incase I turned into a vegetable but luckily this forum made me realize that I didn't want to die, even though the reasons to kill myself were much more significant than why I wanted to live at the time

Personally you seem like you've set your mind to this
But you also seem like a kind soul

I wish you the best and hope you find happiness

Lostsoul_BR

Lostsoul_BR

Feb 11, 2020
I need tô speak tô u Bianca.. can i pass my number?! Im from brazil

B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
Why do you "need" to speak to me? Personal message is always an option if you feel compelled.

As for who I am and where I am - kindness is in the eye of the beholder and I can offer arguments to the contrary of my being a kind soul.

And I have a passport for a Commonwealth country. We'll leave it at that.

Lostsoul_BR

Lostsoul_BR

Feb 11, 2020
Sorry... Im in Bad too,and i feel something special in you, i dont know How to explain that, but i felt. I need discuss method but im shy...and im from Brazil and dont speak Very well .. what day did plan Go?
Dont need tô afraid off me, im a Lost soul search How kindness in the end, and i think that you can be a friend to me, but im wrong... So sorry

Last edited:
B

biancapowers

Feb 9, 2020
I listed my method. I'm planning to go the day my delivery of sleeping pills comes. I'm ordering them tonight so that may mean as soon as Sunday. Which wouldn't be soon enough.

There's nothing NOTHING special in me. Nothing!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Another question as a result: if I were to get rid of the idea of the OTC anti-emetics and replace them with 50 Nembutals (awaiting the dosage per) would this up the ante?

Cheers

No idea. Perhaps someone knowledgeable will respond.

Lostsoul_BR

Lostsoul_BR

Feb 11, 2020
I listed my method. I'm planning to go the day my delivery of sleeping pills comes. I'm ordering them tonight so that may mean as soon as Sunday. Which wouldn't be soon enough.

I feel something special tô Guide my end, i feel your words when you describe your methods.. i like to discuss my.. i live in apartament, 25th. I need tô talk someone before i jump..and my heart think in you

C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020

I may not know you but we all have something special about us, were all unique. For example I really like your name it's unique and has cool etymology

I wish u would share more about yourself, but you seem like a very discreet person

Just remember we are here to support you
I feel something special tô Guide my end, i feel your words when you describe your methods.. i like to discuss my.. i live in apartament, 25th. I need tô talk someone before i jump..and my heart think in you

Hey man I'll talk to you
I don't mind that your English isn't perfect

Please don't get caught up over a female online, I don't want that to be a reason to ctb. She's going through her own things and struggling so just let it be. You sound like a nice soul so just message me!

Also please don't jump

Last edited:
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
H

Hadenoughoflife

Feb 12, 2020
Just a word of warning with N, be very careful where you get it from. I lost out on £400 in my early mental health days through a scam