• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valdbloop

Valdbloop

Apr 2, 2024
There's a pretty fast train that's near me and I plan on ending it soon, I want to make it as painless as possible like anyone else and I thought laying my head or neck on the rail was the most effective means for me. I plan on using bunch of sleeping pills and either sleep or black out, so when the time comes, I'd just be sleeping. Also I'm going to do this during night so the train doesn't see me and pull the brakes. Any thought or flaws in my method?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i see no reason to make your last moments other peoples personal hells - please read other threads related to trains and how people view such horrible things

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
There's a pretty fast train that's near me and I plan on ending it soon, I want to make it as painless as possible like anyone else and I thought laying my head or neck on the rail was the most effective means for me. I plan on using bunch of sleeping pills and either sleep or black out, so when the time comes, I'd just be sleeping. Also I'm going to do this during night so the train doesn't see me and pull the brakes. Any thought or flaws in my method?
I literally did this, pussied out because the pills didn't kick in in time, and got institutionalized. Do not do this unless you're certain you will fall asleep with all the fear going around in your mind.

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
I thought of doing this, but there are too many factors out of your control. You are probably going to be scared and this won't fall asleep easy. Also, some trains have snow plows on the bottom, so they won't decapitate you like you think, they would crush your body. Not trying to scare you, just telling you my experience with thinking about it.