Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
Does anyone know any useful motivational video or something similar that works for suicidal people?? I don't need to stop thinking about killing myself, I just need to get out of bed

Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020

When you don't have a plan, curiosity can fill the void šŸ™ƒ

• Love
Reactions: Ginnn
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
I'd recommend a show on netflix called The Midnight Gospel. It's a trippy show featuring a bunch of discussions all about death and life in general. It is based on a podcast, and the final episode of the show is a half an hour discussion with a mother and son where the mother only has a few weeks to live. And she has some amazing wisdow that's well worth listening to. There's a lot in there too about procrastination, ignoring ones problems, being afraid to change as a person. All good stuff.

It's heavy stuff, but it's so beautiful. It's deeply rooted in sprituality and buddhism in particular. I was deeply suicidal the first time I saw it. I binged it in one go, cried my eyes out at the finale and decided, fuck it. I'll take what this show is offering and give things another go. I've seen it more times than I can count. It changed my life and am forever grateful for having seen it. It kept me alive for a few extra years, so I have a great amount of love for it. It's pretty damn funny too.

I really recommend everyone give it a watch. The fact that it got cancelled after 1 season is an absolute travesty.

• Love
Reactions: freedompass and Ginnn