• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I have SN and need to know how to measure it upto 25g by teaspoon. I heard you can mix SN around 25 g with 100 ml water to make it potent and drink it to achieve death. I have the glass that can measure upto 100 ml but problem is to measure the 25 g of SN. If anyone can help me then please tell

91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
I have SN and need to know how to measure it upto 25g by teaspoon. I heard you can mix SN around 25 g with 100 ml water to make it potent and drink it to achieve death. I have the glass that can measure upto 100 ml but problem is to measure the 25 g of SN. If anyone can help me then please tell
Use food scale
Measure the 100ml of water in a glass. Put the glass on the food scale. Set the food scale to 0g. Start placing the Sn in until it reaches 25g carefully. Use spoon to mix.
Or just get a cup/container and put it on the food scale then set the food scale to 0g and place the Sn on the cup/container until the food scale says 25g, then place the Sn from the cup/container in the glass with the 100ml of water.
If you don't have a food scale you can estimate it (not recommended). 1 teaspoon of salt is 6g (Sn is a salt).
1 tablespoon of salt is 17g.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Manaaja
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Use food scale
Measure the 100ml of water in a glass. Put the glass on the food scale. Set the food scale to 0g. Start placing the Sn in until it reaches 25g carefully. Use spoon to mix.
Or just get a cup/container and put it on the food scale then set the food scale to 0g and place the Sn on the cup/container until the food scale says 25g, then place the Sn from the cup/container in the glass with the 100ml of water.
If you don't have a food scale you can estimate it (not recommended). 1 teaspoon of salt is 6g (Sn is a salt).
1 tablespoon of salt is 17g.
So pretty much 4 and a half teaspoon of SN

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Thanks , i found an isolated place so i will take my 100 ml cup and bottle of SN and drink it there. I don't have any antimetic so i gotta do without it. If i vomit i will ingest another one

Reactions: 91Days
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
Thanks , i found an isolated place so i will take my 100 ml cup and bottle of SN and drink it there. I don't have any antimetic so i gotta do without it. If i vomit i will ingest another one
Are you doing it now?

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Are you doing it now?
No not now. I will do it in few days later after i have completed some personal stuff . I will do it in night and hopefully no one interferres

91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
No not now. I will do it in few days later after i have completed some personal stuff . I will do it in night and hopefully no one interferres
Good luck, I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful and Razz_Goku