crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
My family has been abusing me, and I don't have money to buy food ,and many reasons .i decided to go to ctb.
I stole my brother's things to sell today, got a lot of money and rented a hotel.but I just found out that my sn bag was broken! Will this affect Sn?I am very scared and anxious now, and my heart beats faster. At the same time, my brother seems to have found out, he keeps calling me.It takes five days to reorder sn . If my brother calls the police tomorrow, how long will the police start to act and arrest me?

my sn is a very big caking
The sn in the center of the caking , will it work?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, demuic and MYStERY_Man
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
My family has been abusing me, and I don't have money to buy food ,and many reasons .i decided to go to ctb.
I stole my brother's things to sell today, got a lot of money and rented a hotel.but I just found out that my sn bag was broken! Will this affect Sn?I am very scared and anxious now, and my heart beats faster. At the same time, my brother seems to have found out, he keeps calling me.It takes five days to reorder. If my brother calls the police tomorrow, how long will the police start to act and arrest me?

Please reconsider doing ctb. It sounds like your problems can be resolved and you can be happy in the future. And ctb is so final.

crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
Please reconsider doing ctb. It sounds like your problems can be resolved and you can be happy in the future. And ctb is so final.
No...I really want to die

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
The SN we want, when exposed to air, turns into the SN we don't want (nitrate). So it could be spoiled.

Police-wise, it depends. In my country, at this point and considering a non-violent crime, you'd only go to prison after a proper sentence, which could take several months. And you'd probably just end up doing community service instead.

Try to relax? Idk, I'm bad at these situations.

Reactions: crybaby
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I assume youre having life move all to fast for you to handle right now, I know how that can be and how irrational that can make decisions become. I just hope you can find the time to figure out what the best course of action is before you do anything that can worsen the situation or let it continue to slip out of your hands.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and MYStERY_Man
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
No...I really want to die
I know what it is like because I also want to die.
But is there any way I could help you? Or do something for you?

• Love
Reactions: crybaby
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
is there a place you can go? most countries have safe places for abused people.

crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
Please don't encourage me to survive.I'm sorry . Last year I tried to seek help and receive treatment for depression, but things never get better. I know what I'm doing, I just want ctb

• Love
Reactions: Kimuraaaa, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Butterfly65
Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
Please don't encourage me to survive.I'm sorry . Last year I tried to seek help and receive treatment for depression, but things never get better. I know what I'm doing, I just want ctb
I am sorry people are so pro life here and not more supportive of someone suffering and wanting to CTB for their own personal reasons. I don't know you but clearly can feel your suffering. I support whatever decision you choose.

• Love
Reactions: Kimuraaaa, yive, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I don't blame them, they want to help me more than my family and friends, I still thank them for their kindness
The SN we want, when exposed to air, turns into the SN we don't want (nitrate). So it could be spoiled.

Police-wise, it depends. In my country, at this point and considering a non-violent crime, you'd only go to prison after a proper sentence, which could take several months. And you'd probably just end up doing community service instead.

Try to relax? Idk, I'm bad at these situations.

Last edited:
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I don't blame them, they want to help me more than my family and friends, I still thank them for their kindness

I'm sorry you're having to go through this :( I hope you'll be able to sort things out. What do you mean by caking? Is it in a sealable bag that was punctured or did it come in a container that was some how exposed to the elements?

crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I just tested the SN and now I feel dizzy and my heartbeat is speeding up
My nails turned purple
How can I do
I don't want to die now