M

march!

Feb 23, 2023
I have severe akathisia (severe injury to my nervous system caused by medications taken as prescribed). I need to have an out option at the ready. Is there a guide to partial hanging? Is it painless? I need the easiest out there is... HELP!!!

Reactions: dyn00ss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation for method research, but sadly suicide isn't really easy. If it was I would be long gone by this point. It does sound really horrible what you have to endure so I hope that you find freedom from your torture.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Partial is a low percentage method to work, but when it does work it does seem to be relatively painless compared to other methods.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I have severe akathisia (severe injury to my nervous system caused by medications taken as prescribed). I need to have an out option at the ready. Is there a guide to partial hanging? Is it painless? I need the easiest out there is... HELP!!!
I have severe akathisia too. I sent u a message. I'm looking for a partner. Please look at your messages. I can't go on. I want to go with gas.