• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

to be a sad tran

to be a sad tran

no one knows what it's like ~ to be a trash can ~
Mar 28, 2020
I'm writing some letters and planning where I'll buy SN once the quarantine is over. I throw up very easily so I think I can't drink SN in a glass of water. I hope it won't upset my stomach too much if I take it in capsules. I'll use SN because I can tolerate headaches and nausea pretty well, but any kind of pressure near my neck freaks me out. I'm too lazy or too poor to try any other method.

Will I make any sounds when I fall unconscious? I'm worried about that because if I do I'll be "saved" 100%. Does SN actually hurt your stomach or it's the taste and texture? Because if I puke I'll be "saved" too.

I want to listen to one last album before CBT. I think I'd take the pills in the middle of the album or something like that. I was thinking about listening to The Dark Side Of The Moon. It's not my favorite, but it's great. My favorite is Lateralus. If I choose Lateralus I'll end up not taking the pills or calling an ambulance and I don't want that. Maybe I'll choose In Utero, idk. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Nameless@ and 5:45AM
5:45AM

5:45AM

Mar 27, 2020
I've read up a lot on SN as I'll be using it as well, so here's what info I've gleaned from here:

The utility of capsules as opposed to drinking it with water is solely so that you won't taste the saltiness in your throat as you drink it. Your body will treat SN as a poison, and it's been described as a burning sensation in your stomach though I've heard it described as a 3/10 on the pain scale, so not that bad.

Antiemetics like metoproclamide that are recommended to use are dopamine receptor antagonists, which means they actively block the signals your body sends to cause nausea and make you throw up. Even still, lots of people have thrown up while using meto/other AEs, but the idea is to delay it so that enough SN will get into your system regardless. Having an iron stomach and being able to resist puking will probably be helpful, but I think it's reasonable to expect you're gonna throw up, so plan for it lest you be caught in the act. Also, from what I've read, you can expect your body to be unconsciously gasping for air and groaning.

I'm gonna be listening to Emergency & I when my time comes, I think Back and Forth is the last song I'd like to hear while I'm fading out.
Cheers from another sad tran.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, highlyvolatile, Nameless@ and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you read either of the SN success and failure threads that gathered anecdotal accounts? The chances are high that you're going to make noise, whether from vomiting, groaning, passing out while standing, potential seizures, etc.

If you use capsules, my opinion is that you'll have to use more SN to make up for the extra water you'll have to drink. But once the capsules dissolve, the SN will still be in your stomach and your body's natural reaction may be to try to vomit the poison.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, enjolras and to be a sad tran
to be a sad tran

to be a sad tran

no one knows what it's like ~ to be a trash can ~
Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, I knew about vomiting and seizures but didn't know I'd groan. Thank you.

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
If you take SN you better sit or lay down, cause you can make noise, also try not to eat or drink before that cause you may poop or pee yourself, which could be suspicious for someone who lives with you. And music.. I think it's too personal, it's always up to my mood.

• Love
Reactions: enjolras, to be a sad tran and DyslexicForeigner