I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Greetings all,

I'm planning on going next week using the SN method, STAT Dose, and I have some questions that some of you good people might be able to help me with. I've read both the PPH and Stan's Guide, but am still a bit unsure of a couple details.

First, how much? I weigh about 175 lbs. Should I take 20 or 25 gms?

Second, the regimen. I have Acetaminophen for my pain killer and Pepcid AC (Famotidine) for my antacid. My question involves the Antiemetics. I take Olanzapine 2.5 mg twice daily as part of my mental health "regimen." Luckily that functions as an antiemetic. I usually take my first does in the morning (7:30 am) and my second dose in the early afternoon (3 pm). I plan to drink the SN at around 8 pm. Should I take a third dose of Olanzapine an hour before as Stan says, or will my prior two doses suffice? And while I'm at it, I also take Paroxetine and Bupropion. Should I take those the morning of, or should I just skip my meds as they may interfere with the SN?

Finally, fasting. I plan to fast for 6 hours before taking the drink, only eating very light meals beforehand. Is that enough time?

I apologize for all these questions, but I really want (need) this to go right. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to answer.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses and rt1989526
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
1. I don't think it matters for your weight if the glass is 20g or 25g. If you vomit it, you'll be taking more from your 2nd glass anyway. If you don't vomit it, you could drink more from your 2nd glass if you wanted. I think 25g would be more likely to make you throw up.

2. @Quarky00 in his own guide says:

What are "The 13 Antipsychotics"?Replace AE completely – ONLY if part of your regular health treatment.
Do not take a single dose; Do not change prescribed dosage.
  • Personally-tailored – dosage varies greatly between individuals (explained here & here)
  • If used regularly they replace AE – use Stat directions (without meto).

3. Up to you if you take the paroxetine and bupruprion as usual. As far as I know they don't interact with the SN regime.

4. The stomach will be fully emptied after 8 hours but I should think 6 hours will be fine with a light meal.

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you so much @Silver. You've been extremely helpful!

Reactions: Silver
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Best of luck with whatever you decide friend. Keep us updated if you can, I wish you peace.

Reactions: ITryHard
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Best of luck with whatever you decide friend. Keep us updated if you can, I wish you peace.
Thank you. I'm scared but I know it's the right thing to do.

Reactions: Niirvana