• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lemnno

lemnno

Dec 23, 2023
I've been thinking about various methods for a while now. I thought about train and jumping but honestly, they terrify me. I'm much more inclined to OD but idk how.
For now I have accumulated 180mg of benzos and I've got some alcohol but I'm afraid that that isn't lethal on its own. I read about opioids and morphine but I don't have them available tbh. The best I could get off the streets in my town is marihuana or hashish, maybe even some ecstasy but I doubt so. Is there a way I could combine any of those with the drugs I already have to create something lethal?
If not, does anybody know of other prescription drugs that could get the job done? Aswell as what to tell my doctor in order to get them prescribed? I've been wanting to CTB for a long long time but I didn't have the resources for it and now I'm just hoping to exit asap, before christmas break ends.