• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Irrelevant

Aug 4, 2018
Hi im new to this thread. Have been looking for suicide methods and i think hanging or wrist cutting are the only options available. I have done some search on hanging but havent gotten alot of information. Anyone who can help with how to go about it properly? Like what type of rope, drop height, type of hang that will provide a quick exit etc. Please help thank you very much.

T

tarina

Jul 27, 2018
I have just asked the same on another thread-its like on the media everyone does it-seems so easy-but i still can t figure it out too and there is so much discussion , different options and also failure about...

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
With wrist cutting, you need to be able to cut deep enough and withstand the pain that comes with it. I don't read much of suicides that involved this, so I doubt many people use this method.

With hanging, there are a few options. If you want the quick drop and a sudden stop, you need to make sure the rope, and whatever you tie the rope to can handle your weight.

You can also do partial hanging, which is where you don't do a full hang, but where you are still touching the ground. This one is risky, because your body will go into survival mode. There is a video on here somewhere where a guy did a partial and succeeded.

Just remember, anything you try is only a 50 50 chance of success. Hope this helps a little.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
https://i.imgur.com/SbMJjW4.png?1

7mm, static, can hold ~1200 kg. I was thinking about getting a 8mm sailing rope but I saw this recommended on 8ch and thought "wow, perfect!".
I've tested the simple noose and slipknot - slipknot seems to tighten better.

The rest is pretty straight forward depending on if you wanna go will full or partial suspension, just make sure that whatever you tie your rope to doesn't break (test it beforehand! and test the rope too) and also that you won't get interrupted for at least 30 min or ideally an hour.

This guy made a decent vid on how to execute this method https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/7csakm/man_hangs_himself_on_camera/ knot at the front to avoid unnecessary pain, smart. INB4 "omg, he struggled so much" - dude, he was out around 1.30-1.35 into the vid.

Writing this feels wrong.

I

Irrelevant

Aug 4, 2018
With wrist cutting, you need to be able to cut deep enough and withstand the pain that comes with it. I don't read much of suicides that involved this, so I doubt many people use this method.

With hanging, there are a few options. If you want the quick drop and a sudden stop, you need to make sure the rope, and whatever you tie the rope to can handle your weight.

You can also do partial hanging, which is where you don't do a full hang, but where you are still touching the ground. This one is risky, because your body will go into survival mode. There is a video on here somewhere where a guy did a partial and succeeded.

Just remember, anything you try is only a 50 50 chance of success. Hope this helps a little.
Thank you very much for the information. If one could bare the pain of wrist cutting would you think they can be successful with the whole process?

I

Irrelevant

Aug 4, 2018
https://i.imgur.com/SbMJjW4.png?1

7mm, static, can hold ~1200 kg. I was thinking about getting a 8mm sailing rope but I saw this recommended on 8ch and thought "wow, perfect!".
I've tested the simple noose and slipknot - slipknot seems to tighten better.

The rest is pretty straight forward depending on if you wanna go will full or partial suspension, just make sure that whatever you tie your rope to doesn't break (test it beforehand! and test the rope too) and also that you won't get interrupted for at least 30 min or ideally an hour.

This guy made a decent vid on how to execute this method https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/7csakm/man_hangs_himself_on_camera/ knot at the front to avoid unnecessary pain, smart. INB4 "omg, he struggled so much" - dude, he was out around 1.30-1.35 into the vid.

Writing this feels wrong.
Thank you very much for the information. This will help alot

I

Irrelevant

Aug 4, 2018
I have just asked the same on another thread-its like on the media everyone does it-seems so easy-but i still can t figure it out too and there is so much discussion , different options and also failure about...
Same theres alot of information out there but dont know what to go with

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Thank you very much for the information. If one could bare the pain of wrist cutting would you think they can be successful with the whole process?

I don't know the actual success rate for that, and I never attempted it.

All I know is there is a quote when it comes to wrist cutting: "Follow the highway, don't take short cuts."

Reactions: lv-gras
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't know the actual success rate for that, and I never attempted it.

All I know is there is a quote when it comes to wrist cutting: "Follow the highway, don't take short cuts."

My good friend committed suicide in 2006 by slitting his wrists. He laid plastic on the floor and did it. (He was always so thoughtful, all the way to the end. He was renting an apartment and apparently didn't want to leave a mess for the landlord.)

Reactions: lv-gras