L

lalaland16

Oct 3, 2024
Hello there!
Thanks for taking the time to read :) And I wish you all the best in your own hardshipsđź’•
I have been trying to figure out what to do to ctb successfully, as it's beyond time at this point. And I think a gun is what I am going to choose. I want to do it soon. But I have some questions and thought this could be a good place to ask.
1. What kind of gun/ammo should I get to be most successful? I don't want to go in there looking like I have no idea what I want.
2. ***most importantly, where do I shoot myself exactly to get the job done, with no room for error? Behind the ear I was thinking? Is that where the brain stem is?
3. How should I come across and what should I say so that I don't alert the gun shop employees that I have suicidal intentions with my purchase.
4. Is it hard to shoot a gun or is it pretty self explanatory? I've never shot one. Or even held one.
I think those are all my questions, please let me know if there's something else I should be considering or worrying about! Also, if this violates any terms, I'm sorry and feel free to take down. I'm new here and just really need help and don't know where to turn. Thanks so much!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

There's the guns&firearms Megathread.