• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fluffycatpaws

Feb 27, 2024
sorry im new and i dont know how this website works but does anyone know if taking 30 0.1mg clonidine pills would be enough to make me sleep forever and would it hurt

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Welcome, I advise you to first be active for several days by participating in other threads, games are very good for increasing the number of messages quickly if you don't feel comfortable, this will allow you to have access to the search bar at the top right, as well as chat and the possibility of speaking privately. (the conditions may have changed a little, it was like that when I arrived)

Here are some related threads.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you're interested in ODs then read the PPeH and welcome to the forum!

Upvote 0
F

fluffycatpaws

Feb 27, 2024
Welcome, I advise you to first be active for several days by participating in other threads, games are very good for increasing the number of messages quickly if you don't feel comfortable, this will allow you to have access to the search bar at the top right, as well as chat and the possibility of speaking privately. (the conditions may have changed a little, it was like that when I arrived)

thank you but i wasnt planning on really using this website much i just wanted to know if the pills would work since its all i have sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd
Upvote 0
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
thank you but i wasnt planning on really using this website much i just wanted to know if the pills would work since its all i have sorry
There is often little response to overdoses because the theoretical data is almost systematically insufficient, so we rely on real cases; Here's an example that might give you more information: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9235301/ from my brief reading, more pills would be needed

Upvote 0
F

fluffycatpaws

Feb 27, 2024
There is often little response to overdoses because the theoretical data is almost systematically insufficient, so we rely on real cases; Here's an example that might give you more information: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9235301/ from my brief reading, more pills would be needed
oh thanks for helping i dont have any thing else i only get 30 of the pills a month so i will probably still at least try

Reactions: OrphicEnd
Upvote 0