tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
So my family, friends, and business partner knowing about the ctb. And they all try their best to stop me.

And I think that work. Because if I die it'll ruined my business and many people. So I want to recover now. I'm looking something to look up.

I have a really solid plan, but now thinking about ctb is scares me.

I want to feel better now. Where do I start. Please maybe with easiest one.

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: wheretfami, sarahelizabeth, AllCatsAreGrey and 2 others
paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
You could try to live a day at a time, not thinking too much about surviving for a long time, just the passing day. I find this makes it a lot easier to stop feeling overwhelmed

Reactions: gardenfairy, BojackHorseman, AllCatsAreGrey and 1 other person
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
You could try to live a day at a time, not thinking too much about surviving for a long time, just the passing day. I find this makes it a lot easier to stop feeling overwhelmed
I think I'll do this. But you know back into situation that I didn't wanted rn is so triggering my panic attack.

I love my business and my partner call me a good news and he doesn't want me to die. He will pay for DBT treatment in hope that I'll not doing it again in the future :)

Anyway thank you so much 😊

Reactions: paska_paska
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
So my family, friends, and business partner knowing about the ctb. And they all try their best to stop me.

And I think that work. Because if I die it'll ruined my business and many people. So I want to recover now. I'm looking something to look up.

Thank you!
Something i tried in the past when i wished to recover was finding something everyday to look forward too even it was as simple as like "i can eat peanut butter tomorrow"

Reactions: gardenfairy, BojackHorseman and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Do you know what it is that is actually causing you to feel? The best way to start is by addressing the underlying issues
Something i tried in the past when i wished to recover was finding something everyday to look forward too even it was as simple as like "i can eat peanut butter tomorrow"
I agree completely just having a small target or something to look forward can help a lot, I love peanut butter by the way, I can just eat it out the jar by the spoon

Reactions: BojackHorseman
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Do you know what it is that is actually causing you to feel? The best way to start is by addressing the underlying issues

I agree completely just having a small target or something to look forward can help a lot, I love peanut butter by the way, I can just eat it out the jar by the spoon
Causing me feel suicidal or what? I know definitely the issue and me and my mom have a solution. But actually there's still something thats annoyed me.

But I'm at the point willing to do anything to recover rn. Because so many people needs me. I don't want to be selfish.

Did you guys think waking up early makes you feel better?

Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021

Thank you!
Try to live life one day at a time. It works for me.
Ask yourself from time to time if your life would be this exact day over and over again. Could you live with it? Like in the movie groundhog day.
How could you enjoy the same day just a little bit more tomorrow?
Doing a handful of pushups a day works wonders for men.
I hope this helped.
Also spending a few minutes in the evening thinking of things you enjoyed that day and thinks you are grateful for helps a lot.
A little trick for nice dreams is trying to decide on what you would like to dream about. Just setting an intention is sometimes enough for a dream you wanted to experience.
I wish you a speedy recovery
Greetings from Germany

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
Oblivionis

Oblivionis

Oct 2, 2023
It's very hard, but it gets a little easier every day, even if it's just a little. Sometimes you will relapse into a state of sadness, but just keep waking up every day, find something to look forward to. Physical exercise is what helped me the most. I hope things get much better for you :D

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Causing me feel suicidal or what? I know definitely the issue and me and my mom have a solution. But actually there's still something thats annoyed me.

But I'm at the point willing to do anything to recover rn. Because so many people needs me. I don't want to be selfish.

Did you guys think waking up early makes you feel better?
Well if you have highlighted an issue and are working to resolve it then that's a great.
I generally mean what is causing you feel suicidal but then also getting to the root of that. So for example someone could be suicidal becuase they have depression so then you need to figure out what is causing the depression. Usually you have to do a lot of exploring and think about trauma you may have suffered in the past, it's generally what a therapist can help with but you can do it yourself.

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Something that I've been trying lately that's working for me is allowing more space to stop and appreciate little moments that feel good. For me this is often things like noticing a plant while walking, or the wind on my face, unusual clouds, the way my cat looks at me, so many little things. When I notice the feeling I try to slow down and appreciate it more. I've heard some refer to these as glimmers, like the opposite of a trigger.

When I first started doing this it was hard and rarely happened, like everything was tainted. As I do this more I find it happens more and I'm getting more familiar with the positive feeling. There was a time not too long ago that nearly every sensation felt bad and uncomfortable, so giving some space to not feel that way has been nice.

(As I write it out it sounds so cheesy... Hopefully it's helpful.)

Btw I can't get over how supportive this community is. Y'all are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: BojackHorseman
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
also really really really find a therapist that really suits you. it's so so important to have one whom you can connect to, specially whit that topic, no matter I you have to try with different ones
update if anything goes wrong :(

S

sarahelizabeth

Oct 2, 2023
I had a therapist suggest that at the end of each day, tell myself three good things that happened that day. Sometimes it was a struggle, but it helps to reframe things and get your mind focused on the good.

With depression and suicidal thoughts, I tend to focus on the bad so much that the good gets drowned out. It also helps me to find things that I'm grateful for.

Reactions: Monique696
redacteduser1

redacteduser1

Oct 9, 2023
As corny as it sounds, it's the little things you can look for in your daily life that can help you keep going. A lot of the times, we try to get better ands feel discouraged when there's no immediate or consistent result. What helps for me is taking things not even hour by hour, but minute by minute. Do not worry about anything other than how you are going to handle your emotions and peacefully just exist in that minute :)

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Something that I've been trying lately that's working for me is allowing more space to stop and appreciate little moments that feel good. For me this is often things like noticing a plant while walking, or the wind on my face, unusual clouds, the way my cat looks at me, so many little things. When I notice the feeling I try to slow down and appreciate it more. I've heard some refer to these as glimmers, like the opposite of a trigger.

When I first started doing this it was hard and rarely happened, like everything was tainted. As I do this more I find it happens more and I'm getting more familiar with the positive feeling. There was a time not too long ago that nearly every sensation felt bad and uncomfortable, so giving some space to not feel that way has been nice.

(As I write it out it sounds so cheesy... Hopefully it's helpful.)

Btw I can't get over how supportive this community is. Y'all are great.
This is a really nice idea I haven't tried. Thank you, I will try this.