M

maxatcu

Jul 15, 2023
Can somebody help me regarding procuring SN in India. Any help is appreciated.

L

lonelyflyinginsect

Mar 23, 2022
I won't share direct link or names as this is against the rules here but I can assure you that you can find it easily just by few web searches.

Reactions: wszuq
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I am from India.I am personally planning to use CO method but if you are successfully able to buy SN then please update as it would be helpful.

Last edited:
L

lonelyflyinginsect

Mar 23, 2022
see one site selling it online, and delivering it.
that's the way. use duckduckgo search engine, that might help. I tested it again for you and my source was listed on the 1st page itself. Do remember though that the seller might ask for your document. They called 2-3 days after the order to ask for my ID. I had shared my PAN but you can also share any form of ID.

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
that's the way. use duckduckgo search engine, that might help. I tested it again for you and my source was listed on the 1st page itself. Do remember though that the seller might ask for your document. They called 2-3 days after the order to ask for my ID. I had shared my PAN but you can also share any form of ID.
They asked to to share ID for sn in India? Really?

L

lonelyflyinginsect

Mar 23, 2022
yes, not directly on the website but via a phone call, 2-3 days after placing the order. I shared the info via an email, no further follow-up or reason to purchase.

R

rohite0024

Waiting for my bus
Nov 4, 2023
You can get it from Amazon, they will deliver SN within a month with 98-99% purity.
Is this genuine?
I won't share direct link or names as this is against the rules here but I can assure you that you can find it easily just by few web searches.
Hi @lonelyflyinginsect does that source name starts with i and end with t? If so then would I need to purchase a large quantity of sn like 50 kg ?because they won't ship less than that