• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
I have come up of a plan where I want to suddenly go missing from all the person I know. The plan is that I will go to completely primeval forest. Arriving in this forest, I want to stay there for 3days with enough food and drinks to keep me alive. Of course, I don't want to get tracked so I will not bring any mobile phones with me. I just want to feel this kind of peace once in my life, so I want to do it before executing the SWB method to a nearby lake. I also do not want my SI to intervene so I will try to make sure I will get lost or set my foods or drinks just enough that I can no longer go back. What do you guys think?

edit: maybe I will execute SWB method at night to make sure no one will be there to rescue me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sparkle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable wanting to die alone, far away from any other people, I also like the sound of that. If you decide to ctb this way then I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Leisesyn
azurarcher

azurarcher

Mar 7, 2023
It sounds so beautiful! I'd love to die surrounded by nature too. Are you not worried that your body might start decaying too fast in the water far from civilization? Or the dead don't care?

• Love
Reactions: Leisesyn and sparkle
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It sounds like a plan. As long as there is no communication and one is far in the forest, not even SI will stop it. I would love to do the same and go in nature for a few days to then disappear.

• Love
Reactions: Leisesyn
L

Leisesyn

Mar 31, 2023
It sounds so beautiful! I'd love to die surrounded by nature too. Are you not worried that your body might start decaying too fast in the water far from civilization? Or the dead don't care?
Oh no not at all, I even wish it will decay to nothing but ashes as soon as I am no longer in this body.

• Love
Reactions: azurarcher