B

brokenxtheory

Aug 12, 2023
Hey. I need help gaining items. I just want peace. And I want as little pain as possible. My mom thinks I should wait until she has enough cash for me to go to another country for euthanasia. Personally, I believe she just wants me to hold off another year, maybe 4 years.

Because my family has no money. And I can't wait anymore, I'm tired. I don't have access to anything. I have some cash, but no credit card (my family doesn't trust me with one). And I don't drive either.

I just want to leave. With as little pain as possible. I'm open to finding someone to do it together, being alone is fine, but I wouldn't mind company. I'm beyond exhausted. I just want to sleep for good.

Anyone in the NJ/NYC area? If so, let's talk.

CJay

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3 and sserafim
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
What method did you choose that you need help with?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide partners megathread on here in the members information section if you are looking for that, I don't believe that other people can be trusted but if people want a suicide partner then that's their decision. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for, it's very much understandable wishing for permanent freedom from this existence.

Reactions: idk3 and brokenxtheory
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Hey. I need help gaining items. I just want peace. And I want as little pain as possible. My mom thinks I should wait until she has enough cash for me to go to another country for euthanasia. Personally, I believe she just wants me to hold off another year, maybe 4 years.

Because my family has no money. And I can't wait anymore, I'm tired. I don't have access to anything. I have some cash, but no credit card (my family doesn't trust me with one). And I don't drive either.

I just want to leave. With as little pain as possible. I'm open to finding someone to do it together, being alone is fine, but I wouldn't mind company. I'm beyond exhausted. I just want to sleep for good.

CJay
I'm in NY. Do you have a car?

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023

CJay
Simple you need ddmp2 certain peaceful death look into it

Reactions: brokenxtheory