• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
Can someone please check to see if this plan would work and answer any of the questions I have listed? Thanks.

Health

Poor overall health

Weight: 235 pounds / 106.6 kg

Current Medications: Depakote ER, Klonopin

Health Conditions: Neurotransmitter damage from lots of psych meds, sleep apnea

Items:

Two 50 g SN bags from IC

Two Weigh Gram Scale Digital Pocket Scale 100g by 0.01g

2 100 mL glass graduated cylinders

Bottled water

Tap water

Plan:

1. Have room paid for for multiple nights.
  2. Put do not disturb sign on door.
  3. Block doorway with furniture
  4. Fast for 8 hours
  5. Take antiemetic
  6. Take Klonopin
  7. Mix 35g SN into 50 ml of water
  8. Mix 35g SN into 50 ml of water for a second backup drink
  9. Drink SN drink 1
  10. Find spot to lay down
  11. Ctb

Questions

Since Depakote ER is an anticonvulsant in the blood, will it react with SN poorly causing this to fail? A tiny amount of alcohol in the blood with Depakote causes vomiting and drug interaction checkers actually say it is safe to combine Depakote ER and alcohol which is wrong. Also SN isn't a normally prescribed med so I don't think it would be in any drug interaction checker.

What spoons do I need to get to scoop the SN out of the bag and measure it on the scales?

Do I pour the water from graduated cylinder into a glass and mix it there?

How do I position my body after taking the SN?

What OTC antiemetics are there that would be in pill form?

What is the SN blood test?

If I vomit on both tries then what happens?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, GoodMourning and adventurer
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Can someone please check to see if this plan would work and answer any of the questions I have listed? Thanks.

Health

Poor overall health

Weight: 235 pounds / 106.6 kg

Current Medications: Depakote ER, Klonopin

Health Conditions: Neurotransmitter damage from lots of psych meds, sleep apnea

Items:

Two 50 g SN bags from IC

Two Weigh Gram Scale Digital Pocket Scale 100g by 0.01g

2 100 mL glass graduated cylinders

Bottled water

Tap water

Plan:

1. Have room paid for for multiple nights.
  2. Put do not disturb sign on door.
  3. Block doorway with furniture
  4. Fast for 8 hours
  5. Take antiemetic
  6. Take Klonopin
  7. Mix 35g SN into 50 ml of water
  8. Mix 35g SN into 50 ml of water for a second backup drink
  9. Drink SN drink 1
  10. Find spot to lay down
  11. Ctb

Questions

Since Depakote ER is an anticonvulsant in the blood, will it react with SN poorly causing this to fail? A tiny amount of alcohol in the blood with Depakote causes vomiting and drug interaction checkers actually say it is safe to combine Depakote ER and alcohol which is wrong. Also SN isn't a normally prescribed med so I don't think it would be in any drug interaction checker.

What spoons do I need to get to scoop the SN out of the bag and measure it on the scales?

Do I pour the water from graduated cylinder into a glass and mix it there?

How do I position my body after taking the SN?

What OTC antiemetics are there that would be in pill form?

What is the SN blood test?

If I vomit on both tries then what happens?
Hi

Your plan looks good. I would stick with 25g in 50ml even with your weight as if it is too strong your body will reject it more and you will vomit.

If it is possible to not use the klonopin at all if you are concerned about interactions? Will this effect you too much in terms of your health?

You can use any spoons to measure it.

Yes measure the water in the cylinder and mix in a separate drinking glass.

Body position should be flat on a bed, or even in the recovery position in case you vomit so you will not choke on your own vomit. You might feel dizzy and nauseous so it is important you do not fall down anywhere.

OTC AE are not normally strong enough, but depending on your country you can buy something like Buccastem M.

The SN blood test is where you add some sn to fresh blood and see if it has the effect of turning it brown and thick. If it works your sn is good to go. Do a search for examples.

You should not vomit on both glasses, your body needs to absorb just a few grams of sn to be successfull.

You can also use paracetamol for pain, diazepam for anxiety and propranolol to make your drink stronger and stop fast heartbeat. Please do a search for goodbye threads to get an idea of successful attempts.

So in general your plan is good, i wish you luck on your journey.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ojinzo, Sunset764, Dead Meat and 5 others
MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Jul 4, 2020
It's not the Klonopin I'm worried about for an interaction. Klonopin is for anxiety just like diazepam. I am worried about the Depakote ER. So I have to cut myself and use my own blood for this test? I am also worried that if the SN I get for this test is bad, then I'm out of sources.

Reactions: nosoul and Theanswer
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
What spoons do I need to get to scoop the SN out of the bag and measure it on the scales?<

<think it doesn't matter which spoon you use

Do I pour the water from graduated cylinder into a glass and mix it there?<

<what is important is what quantity you need and you know and the scales will show you

How do I position my body after taking the SN?<

<lie down comfortably somewhere on the sofa or bed i will pull a rope over my head and wait until i lose power and i will automatically stragulate myself

What OTC antiemetics are there that would be in pill form?<

<will use MCP comes in drops or tablet form

What is the SN blood test? <

<look for yourself there is good info in the forum

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
It's not the Klonopin I'm worried about for an interaction. Klonopin is for anxiety just like diazepam. I am worried about the Depakote ER. So I have to cut myself and use my own blood for this test? I am also worried that if the SN I get for this test is bad, then I'm out of sources.
Sorry my mistake. Honestly not sure about the depakote er.

Yes you can prick your finger with a clean needle, some people even try and get a nose bleed etc by picking etc. You need maybe 5 drops of blood or a small amount so you can clearly see the results.

The SN should work that is why you do a blood test, You can always buy from another source, i can give you a pm if you want.

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
As a diabetic, I have a blood-prick device you can also get a free blood meter online, it's included

MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Jul 4, 2020
Thanks plz pm
I'm not going to be able to get blood

Last edited: