G

godspeed21

Oct 5, 2021
I'm in a psych ward and had to take a urine test last wednesday. I secretly smoked a Joint last thursday (a day after the test) and have to take another test tomorrow. My thc stat has to be lower than the one picked up last week, is this possible?
I smoked weed almost daily before entering the psych ward.
They know I smoked weed regularly before, it doesnt have to be negative but the THC amount must be lower than the last one

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, motyxia, lobster salad and 2 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm... Im certainly no expert on the matter but have had to take a feww UAs in my day. What's your weight ? I only ask because I know that THC will last longer in your fat tissue. I'm fairly small ( 120lbs) and passed a UA for probation 1 day after taking a few hits. But... I drank massive amounts of water before I pissed.

I think you could Possibly pass it, if your fat content / %, is low enough. Other than that Idk what else to say .. I wish you the best in whatever may happen.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and lobster salad
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
If you have some time, buy and take diuretics. They will surely help to flash some thc from your body. On the test day you have to dilute your urine so drink a lot of plain water 1,5 hours before the test. Drink as much as you can, even 1,5-2 liters.

This method sometimes worked when I was in psych ward and I had to hide that I was under influence of opioids.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, lobster salad and Huntfish34
G

godspeed21

Oct 5, 2021
Hmmm... Im certainly no expert on the matter but have had to take a feww UAs in my day. What's your weight ? I only ask because I know that THC will last longer in your fat tissue. I'm fairly small ( 120lbs) and passed a UA for probation 1 day after taking a few hits. But... I drank massive amounts of water before I pissed.

I think you could Possibly pass it, if your fat content / %, is low enough. Other than that Idk what else to say .. I wish you the best in whatever may happen.
im really skinny so i dont have that much fat.
But shouldnt I theoretically have eliminated more THC in this week than taken from this one Joint since I smoked less then the last weeks?
If you have some time, buy and take diuretics. They will surely help to flash some thc from your body. On the test day you have to dilute your urine so drink a lot of plain water 1,5 hours before the test. Drink as much as you can, even 1,5-2 liters.

This method sometimes worked when I was in psych ward and I had to hide that I was under influence of opioids.
I drank lots of water the last days and drank Lemon Juice from surely over 30 lemons (natural diuretic and Vitamin C/detox source)
as stated above, shouldnt I theoretically have eliminated more THC in this week than taken from this one Joint since I smoked less then the last weeks?
and passed a UA for probation 1 day after taking a few hits
did you smoke regularly before?

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I see what you're saying, Sounds like you are aware of what you need to do. Yeah the joint shouldn't matter Too much I suppose.

That's just the thing... With how I could've passed in 1 day. I smoked,. But not much. I'm pretty sensitive to it so I never needed to smoke a lot. An 8th could last me 1 month if that tells you anything.

Reactions: lobster salad
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
aaah yes. The good old self-respectful piss-in-a-cup to see if you hoooman (&we love u) test.
Diuretics, fuckloads of water /liquids and if u can, wierdly eat condensed milk.

I dunno why, it. sumtimes. works.
If you in serious trouble :: fake the test with a friend-filled prestik capped syringe. Make sure they the same gender ok. Doesn't have a big syringe... to be a lot for sample... most nurses don't check you out in detail, if u know what I mean...
Keep it in yr jocks and squirt it out like a pee.

(stays warm that way! - that's also how they check its real...)

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

Norm life baby
"we're white and oh so hetero
And our s** is missionary. "

Norm life baby
"we're quitters and we're sober
Our confessions will be televised. "

You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall
Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all

I don't like the drugs, the drugs the drugs

Norm life baby

"our god is white and unforgiving
We're piss tested and we're praying. "

Norm life baby
"I'm just a sample of a soul
Made to look just like a human being. "

Norm life baby

"we're rehabbed and we're ready
For our 15 minutes of shame. "

Norm life baby
"we're talkshown and we're pointing
Just like christians at a suicide. "

You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall
Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all

"there's a hole in our soul that we fill with dope
And we're feeling fine. "

G

godspeed21

Oct 5, 2021
If you in serious trouble :: fake the test with a friend-filled prestik capped syringe
unfortunately i told them i smoked regularly before. so if it was negative, it would be even more suspicious. as i asked before, do you think I have eliminated more THC in this week than taken from this one Joint since I smoked less than the last weeks?
I'll make sure to drink a shitton of lemon juice again. test is in a few hours. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
You take it already? Hope everything worked out.