• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
I just found a guy who is a friend of a friend. He sells fentanyl in patches but I don't know if that's enough for ctb. I've asked him how many mg of fentanyl is in each patch, but I really don't know if it's going to work. My other option is to buy H from this same guy. I will keep you updated. Meanwhile, does anyone know if the patches can work?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Aren't patches time-released? If so, I would say the answer to your question of whether they will work is no.

Reactions: Someone123
U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Aren't patches time-released? If so, I would say the answer to your question of whether they will work is no.
I have read that they can be dangerous if several are applied at once or if heat is applied to them, since the medicine comes out faster. Here it says: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601202.html

I have thought about applying several patches at the same time, I would have to calculate the dose carefully.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have read that they can be dangerous if several are applied at once or if heat is applied to them, since the medicine comes out faster. Here it says: https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601202.html

I have thought about applying several patches at the same time, I would have to calculate the dose carefully.
I guess I just wouldn't be comfortable hoping for the best with an unproven method such as this.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There rae cases of patches accidentally causing death, but I thyink it would take some research on google to see if you could do this.

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
There rae cases of patches accidentally causing death, but I thyink it would take some research on google to see if you could do this.
Here is my calculation. I have read that 2 mg of fentanyl is lethal. Each patch has a total of 2 mg (the lethal dose), but delivers 12 micrograms per hour. If heat is applied, the medicine is released faster. If under normal conditions, a patch delivers 96 micrograms in 8 hours, you would need about 25 patches (each box contains 5, so you would need 5 boxes). If I put all those patches together with some heat (water bottle or something) and go to sleep, it might work.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Here is my calculation. I have read that 2 mg of fentanyl is lethal. Each patch has a total of 2 mg (the lethal dose), but delivers 12 micrograms per hour. If heat is applied, the medicine is released faster. If under normal conditions, a patch delivers 96 micrograms in 8 hours, you would need about 25 patches (each box contains 5, so you would need 5 boxes). If I put all those patches together with some heat (water bottle or something) and go to sleep, it might work.
It's best to not experiment with something that might work, though, because you can end up "half-killing" yourself and end up a vegetable for many years. It seems too dicey. You should be confident that a method will work, in my opinion.

Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Can you not extract patches?
Oh thank you very much. The truth is I don't know how to extract it exactly, and also I've never injected me with anything, so that would be my second option. I have also read that applying multiple patches can be fatal, and there have even been deeaths from patch ingestion, so multiple patches on the skin and some in the mouth, combined with some benzos, may work.

M

m56sl

Nov 21, 2022
Not sure how to get this form but a doctor injected himself with it. They have so many tools to do it they are almost always successful.

Reactions: RUPA
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Only had experience with powder and presses but I'm pretty sure patches will work. I've heard of people chewing em to bypass the time release and also extracting from the patch itself. I can't imagine it'll taste good but prob a safer bet than just applying a bunch to your skin.

Do you have any tolerance or anything? And is the H you mentioned cut at all? If no tolerance the H with benzos would likely be enough depending how much H. Insufflation or injection would be the best ROA also.

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Only had experience with powder and presses but I'm pretty sure patches will work. I've heard of people chewing em to bypass the time release and also extracting from the patch itself. I can't imagine it'll taste good but prob a safer bet than just applying a bunch to your skin.

Do you have any tolerance or anything? And is the H you mentioned cut at all? If no tolerance the H with benzos would likely be enough depending how much H. Insufflation or injection would be the best ROA also.
Hey, I don't have any tolerance since I've never tried H neither opioids. I'm afraid of injecting since I've never done it, that's because I would prefer to smoke the patches, but I can't find them here in Europe, I'm still searching but it's turning so difficult

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Please if someone knows any source for fentanyl patches could pm me please? I'll appreciate it so much 🙏🏼

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Would love to know hot to get F

Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I think the patches would be my preferred option to be entirely honest, I've been researching a lot about OD and my options in getting the drugs related there-to and the biggest obstacle is vomiting. And with the patches that's not a problem since they're just stuck to your body no real way of peeling them off while unconscious either.
I might be able to get my hands on patches that are at a 100mcg per hour strength, and from what I've read on "Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death" and "Dignified Dying" is that only 5 patches would be required. I'm gonna go ahead and make that 10 just to be sure.
There's just a lot of anxiety about puking up my much needed chemicals for ctb, and this just circumvents that completely.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I think the patches would be my preferred option to be entirely honest, I've been researching a lot about OD and my options in getting the drugs related there-to and the biggest obstacle is vomiting. And with the patches that's not a problem since they're just stuck to your body no real way of peeling them off while unconscious either.
I might be able to get my hands on patches that are at a 100mcg per hour strength, and from what I've read on "Guide to Self-Chosen and Humane Death" and "Dignified Dying" is that only 5 patches would be required. I'm gonna go ahead and make that 10 just to be sure.
There's just a lot of anxiety about puking up my much needed chemicals for ctb, and this just circumvents that completely.

So you saying that 500mcg/h is the necessary to OD?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if it's pure f, then documentaries say it takes only a tiny amount to od (like 10 grain of table salt). it's supposed to be dirt cheap too. homeless people seem to be able to afford it!

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
if it's pure f, then documentaries say it takes only a tiny amount to od (like 10 grain of table salt). it's supposed to be dirt cheap too. homeless people seem to be able to afford it!

We talking about patches not fent from street dealers

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this thread is helpful:

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Would it be possible to get documentation on this method please? With a little research, I can probably get my hands on a few patches of f

Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
The irony is that I am friendless and unlikeable (thanks, Autism). As a result, I can't get access to any of the illegal substances that I would need to put an end to this torturous and painful existence. You need to have actual aquaintances in order to secure the means to end the gut-wrenching isolation.

Hooray.

If anyone knows of where I can get some of that sweet, sweet fentanyl in Connecticut, hit me up...unless you're a cop. I'm just a geek looking to kill himself. Promise. :)

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Would it be possible to get documentation on this method please? With a little research, I can probably get my hands on a few patches of f
I've since abandoned my plans to use the patches for ctb. It seems it takes a very long time for the patches to actually kick in. For example for people using this product to deal with pain the first patch has little effect, it's only when they start to apply the second patch around 3 days later that the full effects start to kick in.
You could circumvent this by applying some heating to the patch so it releases it's active ingredient faster, but I just decided it was not for me.
The irony is that I am friendless and unlikeable (thanks, Autism). As a result, I can't get access to any of the illegal substances that I would need to put an end to this torturous and painful existence. You need to have actual aquaintances in order to secure the means to end the gut-wrenching isolation.

Hooray.

If anyone knows of where I can get some of that sweet, sweet fentanyl in Connecticut, hit me up...unless you're a cop. I'm just a geek looking to kill himself. Promise. :)
There's always the dark web markets, and since you live in USA you should have a big range of vendors available domestically. It isn't really hard to use.

Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
There's always the dark web markets, and since you live in USA you should have a big range of vendors available domestically. It isn't really hard to use.
I can barely leave the house, let alone manage to navigate "dark web markets" to successfully secure contraband. I'm so stupid that I'd just Google "find fentanyl near me" and end up on a 5 day psych hold.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I'm currently researching Fentanyl patches for my own CTB.

Came across this.

"A literature search highlighted three other case reports of suicide by fentanyl patches in adults; in a woman aged 42 years with 11 100 µg patches, an assisted suicide of a woman aged 46 years with 34 mixed dose patches, and suicide of a woman aged 78 years with 10 100 µg patches."

It also seems from this article that chewing just 1-2 patches is effective: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18279262/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VidFlumina