C

coltact

Jun 15, 2020
I won't go into details but I am going to CTB.

this has been an ongoing consideration of mine for a decade, and I feel like I have had many opportunities to get my life on track and stop the pain but I fail at every obstacle. My life is a mess and I am ready to go.

I want the quickest easiest way but I know nothing is black and white.

if anyone has any Accurate information on general overdoses like antidepressants/painkillers and the pain/likelihood of survival or permanent damage.

ideally I would like to use a helium bag but it's very difficult for me to get my hands on the materials needed. if anyone could point me in the right direction for this I'd appreciate thag

another option is SN. I'm in the UK so I have struggled to get my hands on it, any suggestions for this?

Failing all else I'll use my Xbox lead for asphyxiation

my birthday is on 5 July so I'm planning to do it then- I don't plan to go into my next year of existence in anything other than a body bag

Thank you

• Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and all_pointless
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@coltact, I'm sorry you're pondering such things.

No one here can give you recommendations like that, but if you check out the Resource Compilation near the top of the forum you'll find miles of useful information.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Stay safe and research well.

Reactions: coltact and all_pointless
C

coltact

Jun 15, 2020
@coltact, I'm sorry you're pondering such things.

No one here can give you recommendations like that, but if you check out the Resource Compilation near the top of the forum you'll find miles of useful information.

Stay safe and research well.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Reactions: Soul and Saed
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I won't go into details but I am going to CTB.

this has been an ongoing consideration of mine for a decade, and I feel like I have had many opportunities to get my life on track and stop the pain but I fail at every obstacle. My life is a mess and I am ready to go.

I want the quickest easiest way but I know nothing is black and white.

if anyone has any Accurate information on general overdoses like antidepressants/painkillers and the pain/likelihood of survival or permanent damage.

ideally I would like to use a helium bag but it's very difficult for me to get my hands on the materials needed. if anyone could point me in the right direction for this I'd appreciate thag

another option is SN. I'm in the UK so I have struggled to get my hands on it, any suggestions for this?

Failing all else I'll use my Xbox lead for asphyxiation

my birthday is on 5 July so I'm planning to do it then- I don't plan to go into my next year of existence in anything other than a body bag

Thank you
Just gonna say this, overdoses on painkillers and antidepressants dont work so well. Painfull and unreliable. Possible permanent damage. So try to find something safer

Reactions: coltact