• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Willowkin

Willowkin

Peace from pain by choice not chance
Jul 23, 2019
A few questions about using medication as a method:

#1: Among other prescriptions available to me these are names of medicines my research has led me to believe would work as well as the available doses. I've also added a few I'm unsure about. However I need minimum and ESP "for sure" quantites. Can anyone help? I'm looking for at least two people please.

•Clonazepam/Klonopin 0.5mg
•Amitriptyline/Elavil 25mg
•Hydroxyzine/Atarax 50mg
•Gabapentin/Neurontin 300mg
•Buspirone/Buspar 15mg
•Quetiapine/Seroquel 300mg
•Duloxetine/Cymbalta 60mg
•Prazosin/Minipress 1mg
•Buprenorphine-Naloxon/•Suboxone 8-2mg SL (that's how it's written)

#2: Also I've assumed the emptier my stomach is the better/faster, but is there such a thing as TOO little in your stomach? I don't want to vomit because my stomach is empty.

#3: And can any of these work if cut or crushed? I sometimes have trouble with the bigger pills feeling stuck in my throat and want to avoid that too.

#4: How quickly do I need to take them? And is there any reason to space them out as opposed to taking them all fast?

#5: What's the best length of time to aim to be left alone? I will be telling some people I'm going on vacation and I figure the others I'll say I'm sick or something. But, and this might sound weird, I also want to be considerate of my neighbors (I'm in an apartment building) and not be causing a smell. So I'd like to be able to tell the people I'll be saying I'm sick to something like "The doctor has me on antibiotics for three days and I'm going to just try and sleep the whole time" so does 3 days sound like enough? I'm nervous if I say too many days people might try to bring me food or something. But I know if it's during the business week that's less likely to happen.

Because I'm new I'm hesitant (for now only) to go into details about about me ctb because I'm terrified I will be prevented from using the pills and I REALLY don't want to try a less sure way so if I don't talk a lot publicly about my own plans please don't take it badly :) I'm hoping to help others as well and am always happy to PM!

Reactions: Donewith_