• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I know it's a long shot and a big ask as we try to keep off the radar of the social normality of life but.....

I am about to purchase N.
And as I've been scammed previously could some one pm me A's contract or part of it....just so I know I have the correct source. Just can't keep losing money to the point I can't afford to ctb:(

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Soul
K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I have the pphe but I am waiting on it to reset by them, as I used private browsing and it logged as 3 times...wish could actually download it
Thank you for replying

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I know it's a long shot and a big ask as we try to keep off the radar of the social normality of life but.....

I am about to purchase N.
And as I've been scammed previously could some one pm me A's contract or part of it....just so I know I have the correct source. Just can't keep losing money to the point I can't afford to ctb:(

@kittie, I'm sorry you were scammed and support your caution. The PPH files may not be secure, and unfortunately we can't count on everyone who contacts you being trustworthy either. I suggest you contact posters you know and trust to ask for the right address.

I don't know the right address. Sorry.

Reactions: _Minsk, autumnal and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Edited post:
I have pmd you.

The wiki is modifiable and contains the wrong info!

the ppeh on wiki contains the wrong email address.. pls no one use that

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul and Saed
K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
@kittie you need to delete your post containing the quote :heart:
Then I'll delete this one
@Living sucks quoted it only to point out what horrible advice it was. So,it should stay as warning to others
Hoping I deleted correct post ...sorry

Reactions: Soul, Living sucks and Saed