• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Hello, I have several questions about F. If anyone can PM me it would be really appreciated.
If anyone know good sellers, I want to buy on Empire, but not sure about reliability.

If I get 1g in powder on empire, how can I use it ?
I read that best way is to inject it into veins, but I never did something like that and I don't know what dosage to mix with warm water, and how to inject it.
So the second way is to snort it, but I'm afraid of vomiting or not falling in unconsciousness immediately.
And if I want to snort it, do I need to snort all the 1g ? There are more risks with this method, I really want to avoid vomiting, so is there anyway to train myself injecting or to avoid risks of snorting ?

If anyone can help me, thanks you guys.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It will be a bit before you can PM. In the meantime, if you use the site search, you will find there are a lot of threads about F that answer your questions.

I known that's not the easy answer, but you'll find lots of encouragement on SS to take responsibility for your own ctb and do your research. Please don't take this as harsh or cold, all of us have to figure out our own ctb, it's freaking hard. We support each other in that difficult task. :heart:

D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
Didn't saw there was a site search but thanks. I'll search then, just was looking if anyone knew. Because I'm not familiar with injection and afraid to miss it.
If anyone can PM me when I could PM, I would appreciate a lot.
Thanks