• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
I have been in emotional pain for far too long. I need an exit and I need it quickly. I've been looking at mixing bleach/ammonia but this method sounds painful.

What is a not too difficult, little-pain-as-possible method I can go with? Does the carbon monoxide garage method still work?

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
Only with old cars that doesn't have an catalytic converter
I have a 2007+. I don't know if it had a catalytic converter though. But let's just say it does - does this mean it won't work at all or will it just take longer than a car with a converter?

Reactions: thickwing
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
I have a 2007+. I don't know if it had a catalytic converter though. But let's just say it does - does this mean it won't work at all or will it just take longer than a car with a converter?

Looks like it won't work at all. Even here (at Russia) with our terrible cars (LADA Riva, for exaple, u can google it) It won't work with cars made in 2000+, 'cause they has converter, so if you live in Europe you're gonna fail with it guaranteed.

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
Looks like it won't work at all. Even here (at Russia) with our terrible cars (LADA Riva, for exaple, u can google it) It won't work with cars made in 2000+, 'cause they has converter, so if you live in Europe you're gonna fail with it guaranteed.
Recommend any other method ?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
No, that's just what they have you believe in the movies. The quickest way is hanging. You black out after 5 to ten seconds and then you die without knowing it. That's what I've heard.

Reactions: thickwing and borntooslow
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
My main method is still CO (will try to buy really old car), but backups are suffocation (bag on the head + handcuffs) or sn. If you have money you can try to buy n also, but it's kinda risky.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
No, that's just what they have you believe in the movies. The quickest way is hanging. You black out after 5 to ten seconds and then you die without knowing it. That's what I've heard.

Also + to this guy, my friend made it by hanging, but I'm afraid to make something wrong and die very anguish.

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
Also + to this guy, my friend made it by hanging, but I'm afraid to make something wrong and die very anguish.
I would use this method but I don't have anything high enough to tie a rope to in my home.

Any details on this sn method? Is it easy to obtain/execute?

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
You don't need to hang in your own home, my friend did it in abandoned building for example. Also you can do it somwhere in a trees.

SN=sodium nitrite. You can find it somwhere here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ , and you'll need some extra medicine to not to puke/feel pain as i guess, didn't research it so good 'cause it's too long and not too cheap to deliver here from UK.

Last edited:
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I would use this method but I don't have anything high enough to tie a rope to in my home.

Any details on this sn method? Is it easy to obtain/execute?

It's easy to execute, you just have to swallow it and that's all basically.

The problem with it is that we have no reliable information about speed and peacefulness. No video anywhere.

According to how things are going here ill probably have to resort to SN. In this case you'll have a video. Which may or may not provide enough information on the pain part. Speed is apparently 10mins until unconsciousness and 30min to death from a sample size of 1.

Vomiting is also a concern obviously.

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
H
It's easy to execute, you just have to swallow it and that's all basically.

The problem with it is that we have no reliable information about speed and peacefulness. No video anywhere.

According to how things are going here ill probably have to resort to SN. In this case you'll have a video. Which may or may not provide enough information on the pain part. Speed is apparently 10mins until unconsciousness and 30min to death.
how can I get SN?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
just order it online its cheap. ten dollars a bottle for industrial strength. You need 15 g in 100 ml of water. Only problem is getting the anti-emetics to keep the stuff down. You either need a prescription or get it form a reputable online pharmacy.

Reactions: thickwing and hiddenemotions
H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Thanks! Going to order some right now. How many should I get? And is there any video or detailed description on how to do this so I don't screw it up? And so without a prescription it's not going to stay down?

You need only 15g.

There is no reliable information on the vomiting part. Some say you need antiemetic pills, preferably the dopamine blocker types, others say it's not needed.

H

hiddenemotions

Jul 16, 2018
You need only 15g.

There is no reliable information on the vomiting part. Some say you need antiemetic pills, preferably the dopamine blocker types, others say it's not needed.
I'll try Pepto-Bismol since that's OTC and easy to buy. I ordered the SN, as far as executing I just mix it in with a cup of water and drink?

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Here's a video you might find useful.

Edit: SN is at 10.00

Last edited:
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Here's a video you might find useful.

Edit: SN is at 10.00

id rather try get nembutal than feeling intoxicated plus nembutal puts you to sleep very fast .
glad i watched that video now has helped me decide what to try get and use.