X

Xnator1

Nov 20, 2022
I need an effective way to kill myself, i have a rope, but it's broken after too many failed attempts to kill myself with it. I have butane, laundry caps, some knives, Basic household detergents and cleaning agents, i have also multiple multivitamins, i don't know if i could use them to kill myself however. I have APAP, Polocard, Acard (Heart medication) and some painkillers, flu medicine and some other Basic medications. If someone knows good way to kill myself with them i would be very thankful

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
Partisan

Partisan

Aug 20, 2023
late response, but I wouldn't go for ODing without strong drugs or SN, you can easily fail and it can be a very unpleasant and painful experience no matter if you end up succeeding or not. good luck and hope you are doing well :)

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i wouldn't go for OD's. do you have any high up places by you that you can jump from? if you don't have a rope, you can use cloth. something like a blanket or you can even cut up towels/clothes etc, and tie them together to make a rope. just make sure you do it well so it doesn't slip. you can also use cords in your house. good luck!