Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone,
So I've been seeing someone for a while and he seems to be extremely rude not abusive though. He keeps using Asperger's syndrome as an excuse for the lack of kindness and common courtesy sometimes, for example we were in intimate situation and i told him to stop cause i was in pain then he got upset and push my leg aggressively (sorry for the information I just want to elaborate how he acts sometimes ). Should I stop seeing him and not let my desperation for a company control me or just let it go.

• Love
Reactions: MoonlitNight and l0stc4use
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
Hello everyone,
So I've been seeing someone for a while and he seems to be extremely rude not abusive though. He keeps using Asperger's syndrome as an excuse for the lack of kindness and common courtesy sometimes, for example we were in intimate situation and i told him to stop cause i was in pain then he got upset and push my leg aggressively (sorry for the information I just want to elaborate how he acts sometimes ). Should I stop seeing him and not let my desperation for a company control me or just let it go.
The more you tolerate his ass the more he will push it and it will eventually become abuse. And as you can see he clearly isn't planning to improve and take responsibility for his behaviour, if you choose to stay with him i fear we'll be having a goodbye thread from you soon.
Sorry for the harsh words but the thought of an abusive relationship. The person you want to spend your future with just using and invalidating you is just setting me off.

Best of luck, for your sake please do leave him. I think you already know this deep down and need some support. I dont think you'll get a reply telling you not to, please do leave.

Reactions: chloramine, Hollowman, Looking and 4 others
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i agree with MoonlitNight u should get out early while u still can. this action may seem small now but it can quickly escalate. i wish u the best of luck in this situation and hope u can find somebody better

Reactions: chloramine, Hollowman, Looking and 2 others
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Thank you guys for the advise, it's really what I needed to hear and this asshole has been blocked , much love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: l0stc4use, chloramine, Octavia and 3 others
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
Thank you guys for the advise, it's really what I needed to hear and this asshole has been blocked , much love ❤️
Im glad to hear, and im sorry your company turned out to be like this. Hope you will find better people.
Best of luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Looking and Blue_mist
GlitterAndBlood

GlitterAndBlood

Feb 27, 2023
Good on you for blocking him! Using a diagnose as an excuse for shitty behaviour is not okay. I hope he leaves you alone and that you find someone better, you're worth better! Take care <3.

Reactions: Looking
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Good on you for blocking him! Using a diagnose as an excuse for shitty behaviour is not okay. I hope he leaves you alone and that you find someone better, you're worth better! Take care <3.
Thank you for your kindness ❤️, i wish you all the best sweet soul

• Hugs
Reactions: Looking and GlitterAndBlood
wrenwolfe

wrenwolfe

no matter where you go, everyone's connected
Mar 8, 2023
good on you for blocking him! i've been in a similar situation, and having disabilities and/or mental illnesses is not an excuse to be mean to another person for any reason. i wish you the best, stay safe

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Looking and Blue_mist
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
good on you for blocking him! i've been in a similar situation, and having disabilities and/or mental illnesses is not an excuse to be mean to another person for any reason. i wish you the best, stay safe
Thank! You are the sweetest ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Looking
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Everyone else has already said it - but good job on you for taking that step. I'm so sorry anyone has mistreated you like that, especially in such an intimate situation. :(

• Love
Reactions: Blue_mist and chloramine
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Nice work! It can be hard to cut off someone that we are attached to even if they hurt us, it is impressive that you have managed to take such a step.

• Love
Reactions: Blue_mist and chloramine