• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Onionless

Apr 1, 2023
After long consideration I have decided that Exit bag method with Nitrogen would be the best method for me.
The problem is that I don't know how to get the required materials and what kind of materials I need. I have understood I need at least 5 Liters of Nitrogen, a regulator and tube and as I would prefer mask over a bag, the mask too, but being completely honest, I don't understand these things and I have no one IRL I could ask to help :(

The nitrogen should be 98% or purer? How do I know I'm getting the right kind of regulator and tube for it? Is 15L/min flow that strong using duct tape to attach tube to mask won't be enough? Would Spa TR82 Spasciani mask work for this purpose?

I would greatly appreciate that if someone could help me and give me some advises. It's difficult for me to understand complex concepts and it's getting even harder as time passes, but I'm trying to figure this out when my mind still functions well enough.

Reactions: my-end